Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When to test?

Hi guys,

Based on my last cycle, which was 32 days, my AF is due on tuesday, 15th, and I had promised myself I wouldn't test until I was late. However we are moving house on monday and I'm a bit worried about doing all the lifting of heavy boxes and furniture if I do turn out to be pregnant.
Unfortunately I have also already packed my remaining pg tests image

What would you do?

Replies

• Hey lulabell, I'd go and get another test just in case...I will tet monday morning before lifting anything if I was you..

Good luck
    Nat
    xx
  • Thanks Nat, I know that's sensible, but I have a feeling I'll curse myself if i test early - which is obviously stupid.
  • I'm sorry to say this but yes, it is stupid image They say you have a 95% chance of getting a positive when testing one day early...

Wishing you all the best...
  • Thanks, I'm not sure I could cope with the excitment of moving and getting my BFP on the same day!
  • I am in similar situation. I have a horse and am due to compete next week, I am due AF this Saturday. I got a BFN this morning. I am going to test again early next week if AF is late and just be a bit more careful than normal with lifting and riding etc until then. If I get a BFP I will pull out the competition as my heart would definately not be in it as I would be worrying!
    Good luck x
  • If I were you I'd test on Monday morning. You should be able to get a positive at that point. What a fab way to get out of the heavy duty part of moving house though!! Good luck and enjoy your new home.

PS - I'm just about to lock you in the cupboard for the weekend with Weegie and I'm going to stand guard and smack the witch in the nose if she comes near!!