Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How are my fellow 2WW'ers doing? [b]1 BFP so far!

Replies

• Hey Ladies
    Mind if i join??

Im now 12 DPO and not feeling the need to test.

Have really sore boobs so sore the seatbelt in the car hurts, woke up this morning feeling a little off but nothing other then that...

Not getting my hopes up this month..

Donna its your month!!!

Karina xx
  • I have woken up with a sty in my eye... could this be a new symptom?! Grasping at straws a little perhaps!! Hahaha
  • im on 1ww now!!! have been really knackered past 3 days to the point of napping in the afternoon. tingling nips and more sensitive than norm.

went out last night and drank far too much got to bed at 4 and up at half 7 for work!!!! i feel absolutely shocking today!!! worth it though. met up with friends from school days and havent been out drinking in over a year. no wonder i feel so rough.
  • Hey ladies!
    Well I am not sure what is going on with me! I thought I had ov on wednesday but I have started to get ewcm today??!! I'm not using opk so really unsure image if I am ov now then my lp will only be 9 to 10 days?
    Feel a bit glum as me and oh put lots effort into bd'ing all last week and maybe I've got my cycle all wrong?
    Any thoughts? Can you get ewcm after ov?
    Good luck everyone!!! Xxx
  • Do you normally have a regular cycle Mrs Cake? I thought that I had EWCM after OV last month but turned out that I think I must've OV'd slightly later than normal because af turned out to be later too. I'm not sure if you can have EWCM after OV. I'm thinking I may have to invest in some OPKs next month (If I don't get a BFP this time obv) just so that I know where I am. It's so frustrating isn't it!! x
  • Hi kk115!
    I do have really regular cycles of 27 days so maybe I just have a short lp and didn't realise! I am going to do the same and use an opk next month if we don't do it. I figure that if I track them one month and my cycles stay the same I should know my ov time from then on!
    It is really frustrating as bd'ing everyday is hard work especially if it's at the wrong time!!!! Well maybe we will both do it this month and not have to worry again image xx
  • Ahhh you are lucky that you have a regular cycle.... I am all over the place... was hoping that it would've settled by now as I've been off the pill since last April but roughly averaging 35days so have just been BDing like crazy when I see the EWCM and then when we fancy it the rest of the time!! I've had a break from ttc for a couple of months but before this I was temping which was useful so I might do that too.... Oh god.... there goes my relaxed, carefree approach!!! This 2ww lark has a lot to answer for!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both of us xx
  • Hi ladies,
    Im 8DPO today and have lower backache, feel like crying (although not sure why - I walked round Tescos this morning with a right glum look on my face!), I keep getting hot flushes and my (.)(.) look like a road map with green veins over them!
    I'm not sure when to test - any ideas?
    How are all you lovely ladies doing?
    xx
  • Hi Donna,

I got another rise in temp today so I have had:

CD11 - 36.2,
    CD12 - 36.4 (+ive OPK),
    CD13 - 36.4,
    CD14 - 36.7

over the last four days, so I think I'm 2/3 DPO!

One more BD today with a night off tomorrow then one for luck on Tuesday!! (As I am doing SMEP, might have already said that!)

Still having cramping pains on my left side (Where I think my ovaries are) but other than that nothing, but I'm guessing its a little too early to tell...

We are really trying this month, however I fell off the cutting down wagon last night & had too much to drink & I've had about 4 cups of tea today already...need to get back on it starting tonight. :roll:

xx
  • Hi Curls, the SMEP is damn hard work isn't it!? Good luck! Keep us posted on here how you're doing.
    xx
  • Tell me about it, I'm knackered & my hip joints feel like they've run a marathon (can you tell how unfit I am?) TMI sorry! :lol:

I will defo keep updating...it keeps me sane

& you too of course! image (I would wait a little before testing, it would probably show up BFN this early so saves disappointment...a few more days & it'll be fine)

xx
  • what dpo should you test do you think? cause I don't really feel like I have any symptoms I keep thinking I should wait at least till af due..... would I be mad to test before that?
  • I suppose it depends how you cope with BFN...I would try & wait until after AF due as I hate seeing BFN's but I guess everyone is different.
    xx
  • I think I will try to hold off until AF due, no point in building myself up too much, cheers

btw I'm starving all the time, could that be a symptom?? :roll:
  • Hi sun_shine,an increased appetite is a good sign. I've been more hungry today too.
    My average cycle length is 32 days (range between 29 and 34) so my BFP is due around 6th Feb, so I'll leave it til then (which will be 32 days).
    xx
  • Morning ladies., a quick early morning update from me. I had dull pulling sensations for most of the evening last night and I had the most vivid of dreams. I dreamt that I'd just given birth but for some reason I'd done another HPT and got 2 very distinct lines and so was pregnant, again! God, if it was only that easy to get pregnant once! Also, I'm sat here typing and I keep getting waves of heartburn that comes and goes. Not really bad but I can tell it's there.
    How's everyone else feeling today?
    xx
  • Grrrr BE ate my post.

I am 7dpo and af is due next monday. I have beem SS but the only thing I know is real is that i need to pee all the time but when i go there isnt much there. Its not a uti as no pain.

Is anyone else at the same stage as me if so when are you testing?

Good luck everyone xxxx
  • *Babylove*, im due af next monday too. also 7dpo. im also testing on monday if i can wait that long!!! lol. my bbs are a bit tender to touch and have blue/green veins when ive never had that before. dull pulling / tingling sensations in my lower abdomin and a couple of dizzy spells over the weekend too....im desperate to poas but just know it will be bfn as obv way too early!!

Good luck everyone xx
  • I POAS stick yesterday - BFN - obviously it was waaaaay to early to test! Af isn't due for another week! but i just felt so "pregnant" I was sure that something would show up! Feel really disapointed now image is that really stupid of me?
  • Sounds like we're all desperate to pee on a stick! I will be 14DPO on Saturday when I propose to test, so hopefully something would show up then.
    Keep the thoughts and symptoms flooding in!
    xx