Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are my fellow 2WW'ers doing? [b]1 BFP so far!

Replies

• Options
    Evening ladies!! I am 6/7 dpo and have had stitch like pains over the weekend which now seem to have subsided and the only other thing to note is creamy CM (sorry if TMI!) which has just started today. Wish there was something I could do to pass the days before testing.... I will be slowly going insane over the next week with constant knicker and nipple checks!! lol. Arrrrgggggh!! x
  • Options
    Hi girls... can i join in, im currently in my 2ww, dont really understand all the terminology (im trying to learn it) currently this month af was 9th jan, and bd quite a few times this month, with the intention of trying, not too sure when ov but since sun 24th had really bad pains in my side, that lasted a couple of hours, had a bath etc and woke up the next day they had gone, breasts have been so sore for the whole of the last week, and they have eased off a bit now but were agony, have been shattered around 25th almost to the point i couldnt get out of bed, am really hungry and craving carbs.. butterflys in my stomach, and a few waves of sickness, most symptoms hav now gone, but still feel a bit sick and tired and nipples are sore now, af is due frday, poas this morning and was negative......so will have to wait till friday or saturday!! what do you all think?????x x
  • Options
    tingletoe1 I would wait until after AF but then I hate BFN's, they make me so low!

SS's today are AF type pains in my lower stomach (although not as bad as AF) but defo there. Also my nipples were a little itchy earlier & when I itched them, they were quite sore.

It is still so early for me to be SS'ing but I cant help it image

xx
  • Options
    Oh what are you guys trying to do to me...just been for a wee & now I'm noticing my wee smelling stronger...I wouldnt have thought about that without being on here :lol:

I'm a nightmare! image xx
  • Options
    Hey curls, I thought my wee smelt stronger earlier too! x
  • Options
    Its probably nothing but I guess its all in the fun of 2WW...! image xx
  • Options
    Why is it that time goes doubly slowly on your 2ww? FF today confirmed that I am only 3dpo but I'm turning into a gibbering wreck, knicker checking, boob squeezing etc... I can't possibly wait another 10 days!!
  • Options
    Maybe being on this site is not good for our sanity!! image I keep saying I have no symptoms but I come on here and read about someone elses and start imagining that I have been having the same!! I think I am going nuts :roll:

So far though I can report that I have had a couple of very very brief dizzy spells and I feel like I have a very light case of thrush. But am I just imagining it or wishing it too strongly??

I've dreamt about babies too but then that's maybe not surprising as my sister had a little boy last Monday! :\)

I purchased my first ever tests today and I felt like a bit of a fraud which I suppose is daft. I've put them away as I think af due on Fri and I'm holding off till Fri or Sat, kinda don't want to do it as I'm pretty sure it'll be a BFN

J x
  • Options
    Morning ladies,
    Well, I had another dream last night about being pregnant - two nights on the trot now! Last night I just tested with all different kinds of tests and they all came up positive! The only one I didn't use was the CD digi (don't ask me why!!). Boobs still not really sore and temp still up at 97.9 this morning. Had some odd cramps this morning and my gums bleed when I brushed my teeth this morning, which I don't usually get!
    xx
  • Options
    Well I am 4DPO today & I am still getting cramps on my left side!!

Surely it cant be in my head 2 days on the trot?

Donnaat2004 are you saying you got a +ive on HPT???? image xx
  • Options
    Hi Girls... I'm 8dpo now and got loads of creamy CM?? I think thats normal to have at this stage of a cycle isn't it?! I'm not sure!! I also have a headache today but otherwise nothing to report.... any developments with you ladies?! xx
  • Options
    Hi KK, my CM normally dries up after I've OV'd but I too have lots of creamy CM at 10DPO.

Curls - sounds positive for you hun. No sorry, in my dream I tested with all those tests and they all came up positive. God I wish it was reality though!
    xx
  • Options
    Oooo Donnat2004 - maybe the CM is a good thing then? I've never taken much notice of CM before but sure i don't normally have this much... hope this isn't too much info but literally thought af had shown up early this afternoon. Keep the fingers crossed i suppose!! I NEVER remember my dreams.... always wake up thinking that I haven't dreamt anything. Yours sound like much more fun!! x
  • Options
    Ooo I see...might help if I read you post properly :lol:

I just get soooo excited you see!!! image

xx
  • Options
    hey girls, just read up on your progress!! allsounds positive indeed image have felt sick all day, and the only thing to get rid of it chocolate.... ar least if no bfp this month ill prob look like i am with all the chocolate i have eaten image need to keep myself in high spirits!!! af due on friday / sat, although i avent had any of the long pains i normally have each month before hand, everytime i get a little twinge i think please god noooooooooooo!! but thank the lordd it has only been a tiny twinge then back to normal!! im sure i used to get these pain over a week before... now its only 3 days to go really!!! (need to calm down image ) x x x
  • Options
    Well ladies, 11DPO today and my temp has dropped from 97.9 yesterday to 97.58 today so I'm convinced the witch is on her way. Hence to say my PMA has taken a downward spiral!
    How are you all doing?
  • Options
    Hi everyone...FF says I'm now only 4 DPO instead of 5DPO that I originally thought, but hey ho!

Still getting dull pains in my lower stomach which I'm sure I dont normally get, but maybe I'm sickening for something image

Other things, nails keep snapping (not sure if this is a symptom) & my nose seems to be runny today (more than usual)

Keep up your PMA people!!!
    xx
  • Options
    hi there

I think I'm on my 2ww. think I'm about 4 days past ov. (ish). When is something likely to happen if I've been lucky?

Thank you

V xxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Well, temp is back up to 97.9 today, so not sure what yesterday's 'blip' was about. I had AF type pains yesterday too but they've gone too, so was hoping it was a late implantation! Am 12DPO today and CD30 - my cycle last month was 29 days so technicallya day late now.
    How are you all doing?
    xxx
  • Options
    hi ya, testing on sat... cant wait!!
    im trying to keep a level head about things but i secretly have my fingers crossed!
    havent had any af type symptoms still, but then that doesnt mean anything! how is everyone else getting on? x x