Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are my fellow 2WW'ers doing? [b]1 BFP so far!

Replies

• Options
    Aaaarrrrggghhhh!! I promised myself that I wouldn't ss this month, but I just can't help it!!
    Not a huge amount to report, except that my (.)(.) feel a bit bigger, have had a few shooting pains below my belly button, but nothing major, and have been having very vivid dreams. Oh and I also seem to have a lot of saliva (tmi, sorry!) and dry lips. Oh and I am peeing a lot more in the morning, but it eases in the afternoon.
    I am guessing my cycles as still "recovering" from the Pill, but I think I may have ov-ed about 11 days ago.
    Hubby's away so I can feed my addiction by spending lots of time on here with you lovelies! image
  • Options
    Hi ladies... I am still getting twinges... like a stitch in my side and creamy CM still on the scene but the main thing I'm noticing at the moment is HUNGER! I can't seem to eat enough at the moment!!! Terrible!! Still getting hunger pangs straight after eating... very weird!! I'm not normally like this.... honest!! Hope everyone is keeping the PMA sky high xx
  • Options
    Hey girls...I'm 5 DPO today!

Symptoms so far:

Still having cramps in the left side of my lower stomach,
    Feeling knackered,
    Got a sore throat & sniffles,
    Creamy CM still around a little bit

But think I'm just kidding myself as usual!

xx
  • Options
    KK115 and curls, I'm 6 dpo and have exactly the same symptoms (or non-symptoms!) as you guys!
    Nice to know that we're all in the same boat!
    xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 7DPO today. I haven't been SS at all this month, I was soooo disappointed last month when I had so many promising symptoms and AF still caught me :\(

Think I'm going to try to hold off testing til next Saturday when I'll be 16DPO, then it gives AF a chance to show up and put me out if my misery! I'd much rather see AF show up than see another BFN. xx
  • Options
    I just can't help but SS... know it's naughty!! I'm testing on Sunday or Monday depending on how I'm feeling... af is due Monday. Trying to stay calm... but failing miserably!! Anyone know if acid reflux is a symptom?? I have been having it on and off for the last couple of days... never normally suffer and it's minging!!!?? x
  • Options
    Well ladies, temp still up again today at 97.9, so going to test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, will let you know how I get on.
    xx
  • Options
    Well I'm 7DPO today...still getting a few symptoms but I'm now just full of cold so I think it might have all be down to that image

Still getting some cramps but not as many,
    Bit dizzy,
    (.)(.) are a bit sore today which is earlier than last month.

Trying to keep up the PMA!

Hows everyone else going? You test yet donnaat2004? x x
  • Options
    Well it's not my turn this month ;( af came on Tuesday which was earlier than expected, seemed to disapear on Wed night but came back with a vengence on Thurs. Feeling more down about it than I had expected, had a good bubble earlier and my oh didn't really know what to say as it is early days and he thought i was as calm about the whole ttc thing as he was......so did I!!

Oh well, better luck this time I suppose. Good luck to everyone else still hanging on in there! x
  • Options
    Thats such a shame Sun_Shine, keep up your PMA ready for the next month! It always hits me harder than I think its going to so theres nothing to worry about!

I'm 8DPO today, stomach still getting a few pains & cramps which is really unusual & my (.)(.) are still sore at the sides.

Seems so long to next weekend though! image

xx
  • Options
    I'm too scared to test girls... AF is due today and nothing so far...! So scared that I will test and it will be a BFN. I was meant to test this morning and haven't so might have to put it off until tomorrow now. It's so silly... i want to know so badly but scared at the same time.

Hope you are all doing ok and the symptoms are coming thick and fast!! x
  • Options
    Well I'm 10DPO today and I've caved to the lure of SS! :lol:
    At 6 DPO I had to come home early from work as I was having weird flashing lights in front of my eyes & couldn't see properly!
    Since then been feeling a bit odd, can't put my finger on it.
    This morning I woke up and my (.)(.) were really sore.
    Plus I've been really tired and emotional for the last 2-3 days.

Going to try to hold out until Friday as I'd much rather see AF than yet another BFN!

Good luck to everyone testing this week! XX
  • Options
    can i ask something please?

what are the 'cramps' you describe? Ive been getting pains in my lower stomach, but its like twingey sort of pains and feeling very bloated.

• Options
    Hi Homefairy, as you may know, I got my BFP yesterday and the pains I had were twingy/pulling sensation and I too was very bloated and still am. Hope it's good news for you when you test xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!

I never read about that, i just came on!

Oh my goodness, this year is starting off great, lots of people are getting their BFPs right now!!!

x x x
  • Options
    Well ladies... I poas.... and BFN! Gutted. Af is due today and no sign of her so far... having mild cramps and bloated but nothing. Trying to think that there's still a chance until she shows up but know the reality is she will turn up at any mo...! Gutted. Again. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you xx
  • Options
    i always feel like its not over until AF shows up.

Maybe a little bean is just making itself comfy?

x x x lots of baby dust to all x x x x
  • Options
    Well I now 9DPO today & think I'm having less & less symptoms every day, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing...s xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies

well, after testing on Friday morning and getting a ver faint line, i tested friday evening with a cb digital, and get a BFP!!!!

excited, scared, and very very tired!!!!!

i have my fingers crossed for all of you x x x x
  • Options
    Curls I feel the same no real symptons today which I am really disappointed about I was convinced the cramps over the past few days was a good sign but now I am giving up all hope and resigning myself to a BFN.......BOO!!!!!!!

Oh well roll on Sunday and test day then I will know for sure. x xx x