Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are my fellow 2WW'ers doing? [b]1 BFP so far!

1235»

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    Can I join? I got a +OPK on Saturday but still had OV pain yesterday so not really sure when I OV'd exactly. Am going to take DPO from tomorrow I think!
    Not entirely convinced we've done it this month, wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks to find out!

Congratulations tingletoes!

[Modified by: plumduff on February 08, 2010 08:54 PM]

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thats lovely news.

im out already but its only 8dpo so ive got the Drs on Wed night...booo

x x x
  • Options
    Well girlies...

I'm 10DPO today & cramps are back & (.)(.) are really sore tonight...

Had my greenish CM this morning again, just the once like yesterday...very odd!

I'm dying to test but really shouldnt do it until the weekend.

Just want this sooo much, would do anything for a valentines BFP!!!!!

Sorry to hear the witch got you Home Fairy...that sucks after just 8DPO...! Hope the DRs give you some ideas on whats going on!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies.... my 2ww has now turned into a 3ww!! Af was due on Monday and still nothing and tested again today and still getting BFN. So frustrated. Still getting huge hunger pangs all day....cm (which i never get just before af) and had dizzy/sickie spell in work today!!! So all in all I'm stuck in limbo. Again.

Hope you all get BFPs when you test... will keep everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Hoping its a shy bean KK115 image x x x
  • Options
    Thanks Curls.... PMA slipping away now though...thought that I would at least be able to see a faint line at 15dpo... there was nothing!! Think the old body is playing tricks again!! Will keep the chin up though and see what happens and looking forward to seeing your BFP posts!!! x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

I think I'm on day 9/10. Had a few symptoms but not sure if I'm overthinking and/or confusing them with bug.

I've had sickness, achey legs, vivid dreams (all about babies), headaches, tingling nipples, several types of niggles and pains in my tummy including pains on my right hand side which I never get.

And finally - sorry if tmi but I got the yellowy/greeny/icky goo but just the once.

Anyway, other than that, I haven't really notices anything - he he and I really don't think we've done it this month.

Sorry for the long post.

V xx