Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

results of my blood tests show...........

after an agonising weekend of waiting the docs called me half an hour ago,
basically my HCG levels are around 68 (normal not pregnant woman will read less than 4)
so i'm going back to the docs in 10 mins to give more blood.
results will be back on wed and if they have increased i am indeed pregnant and if they've dropped then i've lost it.
so another 2 days of waiting for me!!!
honestly this is like a living nightmare i just want to know one way or the other!!!
weighed myself this morning and i've put on 2 pounds also i have a dull ache in my right boob under my nipple but thats all, apart from this i feel great no other signs to give me a clue!!!
xxxxx

Replies

• omg thats good news. I know theres a wait for you but at least you know the drs test was wrong and you were right. If you are still getting symptoms thats a good sign as levels will hopefully not have dropped.
    Good luck hun i wish you all the best. take care and sticky babydust
    Filo x
  • Awwwwwww, sound very hopeful hun - keeping fingerscrossed for 2 days time!!! Tons n tons of sticky babydust for ya!!!!!! xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev326prs__.png

• I knew all those test you did couldnt be wrong !!

Fingers crossed for you!

Keep us posted

Most sticky baby dust on its way to you!!

xxx
  • That sounds promising rai, not so good about the wait - it must be agonising for you hun, but fingers crossed the level has risen. good luck, and keep us posted xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev343pr___.png

• Sounds like good news to me...

Congratulations... Let us know how it goes on Wednesday...

Sara
  • that sounds good to me! keep us updated image
    lots of sticky babydust xxx
  • thanks everyone the messages are keeping me going! am really keeping everything crossed now for a good result on wednesday xxxx
  • Oh excellent news hun! xx