Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How are my fellow SMEP'rs doing?

Replies

• Hey *Bryony* Did the evil witch arrive? I really hope not...

Its 5DPO for me but I'm losing my PMA, not really sure why, just am...image

xx
  • Hi Curls,

Witch isnt due till tomorrow so fingers crossed she doesnt appear although im still not feeling too hopefull.....soooooo difficult to not ss but im not sure if its my imagination but i seem to have an increased sense of smell the past couple of days and im still getting af type cramps and twinges, plus my boobs still feel a wee bit tender. Oh well time will tellimage

Have you recovered from all your smeping then?? or rather has ur OH?? lol

xx
  • Hee Hee not really, still shattered...really looking forward to a lie in on Saturday to catch up!!! image

OH didnt need to recover, he thinks its hilarious how much BD he gets image

Fingers xd the witch doesnt show her ugly face!!!

xx
  • Yeah my hubs is the same, goes in the huff cos he doesnt get much action for the other 3 weeks of the month lol. Aw yeah cant wait for a lie in on saturday, so fed up at work just now and its been a long week....think ive still got the january blues lol.

Witch bloody better not turn up....hopefully she will get on the wrong bus or somthing!!image

xx
  • I'm on CD15 and still waiting for OV to turn up-could be any time from now to Monday I think. Keep getting paranoid its not going to turn up!
  • WELL.......i think its game over for me!! Went to toilet at lunchtime and there was lots of cm which was tinged pinky/orange but when i went again when I got home from work there was nothing!??? Bit confused but still have a feeling she is here, Ive got that heavy wet feeling downstairs that I get when she visits (sorry for the tmi ladies!!)

How is everyone else doing today!?? Any sign of that ov yet plumduff??

xx
  • *bryony* don't give up yet! Have you tested at all?

No OV yet, I know you should disregard the tests after 30 minutes but I always go back and look lol! The lines have definately been getting darker over the last couple of days. Just put up a topic about OV pain so hopefully it's on its way!
  • i have no idea about ov pains, fingers crossed its happening....ur gonna be busy tonight!!image

no ive not tested, if she hasnt come full flow tomorrow morning then i will test cos im hopefully gonna chill out and have a few voddys again, my usual saturday nite ritual lol!! x
  • WELL....i might have been wrong about the witch, there has been nothing since the pink cm yesterday lunchtime!!??? Havent tested, might do one later when i get to the shops!!

Anyone else got any news??? image xx
  • Teeeessst!!!! Very exciting!! No news from me, still waiting for my +OPK! I'm sure it's just dragging it out to torment me.
  • Very exciting, trying not to get my hopes up too much altho its weird to get that cm and no af as its a sure sign she is here.....yeah our bodies are good at confusing us eh??

Im sure your ov is just round the cornerimage and I will keep you posted on me!! xx
  • Very exciting, trying not to get my hopes up too much altho its weird to get that cm and no af as its a sure sign she is here.....yeah our bodies are good at confusing us eh??

Im sure your ov is just round the cornerimage and I will keep you posted on me!! xx
  • Come on *bryony* test & let us know imageimage

Had a lovely lie in this morning & looking at all the BFP's my PMA is increasing image

Still getting small cramps (not as many as before) but I'm now full of cold which sucks!!!!

Keeps us posted x x x
  • Doh! Got a + today (yipee!) but DH is out tonight and won't be home til late and will most likely be a tad worse for wear. Typical bloody timing!! Not sure what to do atm...could still jump him when he gets back I suppose...
  • Can you not get him before he goes out?? I would jump him when he gets home anyway, you never know there might be a strong sober swimmer in there somewhere!! lol xx
  • We did BD (he worked a 1/2 day today and ran home to get changed before going out) but I think because we were rushing...well nothing happened if you catch my drift! Again. Typical. He's taking zinc suppliments so will just have to hope that it balances out the effect of the alcohol lol!
  • Aw nitemare, fingers crossed it works out for you anyway!! There is always all day tomorrow, hopefully the hangover wont be too bad lol.

xx

xx
  • BUMPED FOR *BRYONY*

Add a "1 BFP so far"

Congratulations image

x x x x x x
  • Thanks Curls!!! image xx
  • hi everyone, congrats on your bfp bryony! v exciting! your symptoms did sound quite hopeful - its always funny looking back at what people said before getting their bfps!
    plumduff hope you managed to get OH sobre enoguh last night! don't worry if you didn't, theres still time as you prob won't ov till today or tomorrow. just looked back on this thread and realised you asked about my ov tests and i never answered - they seem a bit different just coz the packaging is a slightly different colour and the green bit at the end of the stick is lighter. i know thats not a big deal but the control line doesn't look as strong as it did on the old ones i found one of the old ones and tested 2 at the same time and there was a definate difference. i'm hoping it will still be obvious when i ov anyway. cd 19 now and expecting to any day now fingers crossed!
    xxx