Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How are my fellow SMEP'rs doing?

Replies

• Thanks for the reply cookiesandcream!
    I gave it til 2am last night and gave up, was far too tired! Still, I have a plan so hopefully it'll still work!

P.S So happy for you bryony!!
  • Thanks Plumduff!!

Dont any of you give up hope......!! Mrs pessimistic here never thought it would happen and it has....still in complete shock!!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!! Hope you all get your BFPs soon!!

xxxxx
  • Hello my fellow SMEP'ers

Hows things going for everyone?

Is your BFP sinking in yet missus *byrony* :lol:

Well I'm not 10DPO & my PMA is slightly coming back along with my cramps & sore (.)(.)

This week is going so slowly already...soooo hoping for my valentine's BFP!

Baby dust to everyone!!!!! x x
  • Hi curls,

Nope not sank in yet, I dont think its gonna seem real until im holding him/her in my arms lol....not too long to wait then eh?? lol

Im just waiting to see more BFP's from this thread.....c'mon girls you can do it!! Im keeping everything crossed for you all!!

Good luck everyone, I will be keeping an eye on my fellow smep'ers!! image

xxxx
  • Hi Bryony,

Congrats on your BFP, how long were you doing SMEP before you got it?

I seen your post the other day that you'd been trying for 20 mths, looking for some PMA lol. xx
  • Hi Bryony,

Congrats on your BFP, how long were you doing SMEP before you got it?

I seen your post the other day that you'd been trying for 20 mths, looking for some PMA lol. xx
  • Hi EmaC,

Thanks very much, this was our 2nd month of smeping, first month failed as i was choked with flu and didnt bd when i should have and last month we basically just bd either every day or every couple of day between cd 10 to cd22ish but i have no idea when i ov'd so i was well surprised to get my BFP.

I have been off the pill for 20 months hoping to fall naturally and i suppose its only the last maybe 6 months that we have started using opk's and zestica on and off.

Have you been trying for long?? I know its easy for me to say as I honestly was begining to think i would never fall pg but keep up the pma!! image

xxx
  • well i'm now on cd21 and still not a sniff of a +ve on opks. we've got some very busy evenings this week so was really hoping for it at the weekend! might be waiting up till 2am to bd like you plumduff! lol fingers crossed for +ve soon. xx
  • We've been properly trying for about 6 mths, but havent been on pill for yr's.

I tried SMEP one month so think I'll get bk on it, I've also got some Zestica so hopefully with the two I'll get my BFP.
    Have a very H&H 9th mths. xx
  • Thanks EmaC,

Fingers crossed SMEP works for you this monthimage

xxx
  • I feel like a bit of an imposter on here now-all the intentions were there but circumstances have meant that we've only BD'd every other day rather than the 3 consecutive days over OV. It's made my PMA take a nosedive even though I know we could very well have done it! Guess its better than getting all my hopes up!
  • heehee don't worry plumduff we won't kick you off! i know how you feel coz i was the same last month but just think supposedly you have 2 fertile days a month so you must have hit one of them!
    i (finally) got my positive opk today! CD22 so apparently my cycles haven't become regular after all :-S but at least i know i have ovulated and my new sticks work! not a very practicle time for us as hubby is out tonight so we had to squeeze in a quickie after work (lol) then hubby is going out for a drin after work on friday and i'm going out later on so not going to see each other till i get in!
    can never be easy for us can it!
    xxx
  • Hey girlies! :lol:

11DPO today...dying to test but I'm sooooo holding out!!! Had an evening with a friends baby tonight...& I'm so broody...I WANT ONE :lol:

No more symptoms to report...just the same sore (.)(.) & cramps (very much like AF pains today)

Come on BFP...you must be close now!
    image x x x
  • yey i got an even darker line on opk today! got a (slightly weird) q for you though - i would probably take today as my positive opk so should be bding the next 3 nights in a row, but we already bd'd the last 2 nights so do you think i should count the 3 days from yesterday or today?
    who ever said ttc takes the spontaneity out of sex eh? lol
    xxx
  • yey i got an even darker line on opk today! got a (slightly weird) q for you though - i would probably take today as my positive opk so should be bding the next 3 nights in a row, but we already bd'd the last 2 nights so do you think i should count the 3 days from yesterday or today?
    who ever said ttc takes the spontaneity out of sex eh? lol
    xxx
  • oh and curls - step away from the tests! lol symptoms sound promising though! xxx
  • I'm 12 DPO today...& thinking that SMEP hasn't worked for us this time! Tested today but got a BFN although I know its early, but my PMA has taken a real dive today! image Still getting cramps & sore (.)(.) though

C&C, I only use the CBD ones so I get a smiley face & then stop...but the plan does say stop testing when you get a +ive so maybe you should take yesterday as your +ive as you wouldn't have seen todays if you'd stopped (if you know what I mean) image But on the other hand...another day of BD'ing surely can't harm anyoneimage

I wasn't really any help at all then was I? :lol:

Baby dust to you all!!!!! x x x x
  • don't fret its still early days! you could still get a bfp in a couple of days.
    i'm just a bit confused coz the lines are a bit difficult to interpret so i'm not sure whether yesterday's actually counts as it wasn't as dark as today's. should prob switch to cbd so its less confusing but they're so bloody expensive!
    like you say though - another days bd can't do any harm! xxx
  • Hey...

Well I'm 13DPO today & feeling much better than yesterday...Managed to stay away from the tests (for today anyway :lol: )

Getting more light AF cramps, stabbing pain in my lower stomach which I've had in some form every day since 1DPO (unusual) & still sore (.)(.)

Got quite a busy weekend so hopefully I can keep my mind off things as I dont want to wish my weekend away just for AF to arrive on Monday image

Looking forward to chilling out with OH tonight watching the rugby & catching up with friends tomorrow.

x x x x
  • Morning girlies :lol:

14DPO

Well this morning my temp went up to a huge 36.9 this morning, higher than any day in the last month & a half....not really sure what to make of this!!!

Still getting my pain but other than that nothing much more to report today...so far anyway!!

image xx