Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

This is a bit weird - need any advice please :\?

2»

Replies

• *star accepts babydust from Mrsjules74*
    thank you!!! Will maybe poas in the morning & let you know, fingers crossed.xxx
  • I have everything crossed for you Star... I will wait by the 'puter holding my breath until I hear what your results are.

I am thinking positive thoughts for you hun
    xxx
  • if its any good hun, my BFP took nearly 3 weeks to show.
    xxx
  • even still it might be bfp this month? at least you're getting the tests done to get sorted! we're all here for you anyway! good luck at the doctorsXX
  • I have everything crossed for you Star... I will wait by the 'puter holding my breath until I hear what your results are.

I am thinking positive thoughts for you hun
    xxx

Omg MrsJules hope you are still not holding your breath hun!
    Soz been manic at work today!
    Tested again this morning....BFN!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AF is here with avengance! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! the paracetamol are out in force.
    So question? do I start counting cd1 from today then? very confused...xxx :?
  • PHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank god Star.... I was turning rather blue image:lol:

Poor you, I am so sorry she has turned up * gives :evil: at AF*

Now with counting your CDays... depends what time AF turned up in full force as to whether to count this today - i.e. if it was before lunch I would say yes to being CD1 but if it was this afternoon then probably best to count it from tomorrow.

so next month must be our month right image

We must be positve :roll:

xxx
  • well it was defo b4 lunch so today is cd1! Whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!
    At least the witch is here and can get on, next month will be our month missus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx
  • oh you are so right Star I have a good feeling about june (besides it would mean a valentine's baby and my 34th birthday is in June too...

PMA all the way for you and me!

xxxx
  • MrsJules I have a good feeling too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I got preggy in June I'd be due either the day before/or on my Birthday on 12th Feb, also my mum starts her chemo today (she's ok, its just to prevent any further cells r something like that!) so she'll be finished in November, but if I was due in February it would be a year since she had been diagnosed and I think a baby would be a real lift to my family! Does that sound weriod????
    ....is it too early to start a new post 'I wanna Valentine's Baby!!!' LOL!!!!!!xxxx
  • ooohhh Star your poor mum, still sounds like not much fun even if it is preventative - lots of positive vibes and non sickness vibes coming your mum's way.

I definitely don't think it is too early to start "I want a Valentine's baby thread" - we can use it to keep up our PMA and tracking our CDs until OV and then to keep us going on the 2WW.... if you don't start one.... I will imageimage

xxx
  • thank u!!!
    ok going to set it up now!!!