Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

for the ladies who already have children

2»

Replies

• hi rebecca, trying for no3 is scary. we have a perfect family with a boy and girl and i almost feel im being greedy to want a 3rd. although hubby isnt mad about newborns he suggested i stop my pill so we both want to but im more scared this time.

laura and trace have a look here, it will help with understanding our crazy conversations.
    http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/40683
  • thanx, helps loads i can now understand a full sentance lol
  • need a rant ladies, im feeling really down as my af has gone awol. it would be bad enough if it was here and we had not done it this month but if im not having periods i dont stand a chance. its so fustrating, i feel like my body is failing us already. i feel like im in limbo, we want to book a holiday in dec but if i fell soon i dont think id want to travel heavily pregnant however i dont want to put life on hold for something that could take a year.

aghhhhhhhhh!

deep breath!

anyone have a cystal ball?
  • Can I join you all?
    Our ds is almost 13 months and we're on month 7 ttc number 2. We wanted a small age gap so started trying early. I'm 6dpo but have a short luteal phase so I'm due af on thurs x
  • Hiya

Im Sharon and i have a 16month old girl called Jaimi-Lee who is sooo funny and cute! We are ttc our 2nd baby. I also fell preg in the 1st month first time, so fingers crossed it happens this time too, 3-4 days until AF is due, so we shall see.

Good Luck to everyone xx
  • Siandonna, I take it you're waiting for a first af or is she just not making a scheduled appearance?

Go ahead and rant all you want, it's your thread and I think I've done it once or twice already! Do you feel better? They really are therapeutic.

I'm excited - tonight I get a mommy break!!!! YAY! My mom is taking my terrible two'er for me... what will I do with a full 24 hours to myself? My DH has been gone for four weeks already and isn't due home until the 21st so this will be the first time since he left (or October 09 if I think about it) that I get more than 5 minutes to myself... Actually, I have to clean my house but I've got a new book calling my name... :\)
  • canuckmom, felt better after that. if i were you id be thinking hot bath, good book glass or 2 of wine.
  • Hi im in this club too.

I have dd who has just turned 8 months....eekk time just flys!
    We have been ttc2 for 3 months although feels much longer plus we are out this month as we couldnt bd due to me being ill : ( so onto month 4 boo hoo
    Good luck and baby dust...bring on the brothers and sisters for our LOs

Love s.w
  • hey everyone!!
    im really liking this thread!

well siandonna AF has also gone awol for me..... this is CD29 and shes a no show. my average for the last 8 months seems about 29/30 days.
    I took a test this morning and a BFN..... think im 14/15 DPO so i dunno whats going on!
    when I test with my LO i think i was 4+5 so may test again on wed if she still hasnt reared her ugly head!

Good luck to everyone!!

xxxx
  • Well im on CD30 and still no AF. I took another test today and BFN. So im out of the game this month! Even though we weren't really trying im gutted :'( so think i may be sticking around in here, sonna have a chat with hubby tonight!

lots of babydust to everyone!
    i think lambchop and mrsj may have done it this month goin by their other posts!
    good luck everyone!
    xxxx
  • hi ladies, well its cd cd36 and still no af. however i went to the docs today as yesterday i had really bad pain in one side of my tummy, it was agony for an hour then slowly eased. today i just feel bruised. anyway doc thinks i had a small cyst on my ovary and where my hormones are coming back it caused it to rupture. she just said if the pain comes back go straight to hopsital.

it really freaked me out, i was thinking i was gonna end up in hospital yesterday. iv never been in hospital, never had a drip or anything. so not only was i worried then but also worried me that i couldnt cope if something went wrong in a future pregnancy or birth. im such a whip. god knows how i gave birth twice.

hows everyone else doing? has the evil witch got you yet sweetassugar
  • ohh crikey siandonna..... sounds like youv'e had a proper fright.... big hugs hope your feeling better now and the pain doesnt come back.
    im petrified of needles but i also managed to give birth....on g+a except from the drip for my group b strep..... i suppose we just deal with what ever is thrown our way!!
    still no AF yet!! its driving me bonkers!

xxxx
  • im finally ov ing, yay! did a opk this morning and it was the first definate positive iv had, cd 37 and finally. i was starting to worry i wasnt ever going to ov. shame we havent been bd due to my tummy probablems, but still nice to know i work, even if it has taken ages.

hows everyones elses efforts going, anyone due to test, you must be sweetassugar
  • Hello ladies, guess I should be on this thread too, I've got one DS who's 21mths and we're TTC no 2 since Jan. DS was a lovely surprise so never had the TTC before but it's definitely set in now even bought a CBFM!
  • congrats siandonna!

I should be oving later this week too but alot of good it does when DH is 7000 kms. away :cry: fingers crossed I'm a bit late this month and it'll happen after Monday when he's home again ;\)

GL this month!
  • thought id give you a giggle canuckmon. i was talking to hubby this afternoon and said when on earth will we bd tonight, il be getting home about 11.30pm and he has to leave straight away to start work at 12. so i suggested he just leave his contabution on the side and il use it later, lol. he said well we dont have a turkery baster but one of the syringes that come with kids nerofen would do.

anyway we were only joking but it was funny at the time. so i wonder what your hubby would say if you asked him to post you some :lol:

[Modified by: siandonna on June 16, 2010 03:43 PM]

• Hi all,

Im a newbee. I have a 3 1/2 year old dd that I love so much as before her I lost to mc image and took 6months to catch for dd. So now trying for no2 image

I came off the pill November to ttc and had no result by March so had a blood test that said I was not ovultating image then had an onother April and they came back fine however my cycle goes from 40, 38, 37 and 33days. So now i'm still ttc having sex 2-3x a week but with nothing. I'm now trying Angus Castus.

I thought i'd have age on my side as im 24. As I have had 2 pg in the past I am seen as ok to concieve. It just gets annoying when ppl older than me catch faster than a cold image
  • Welcome sjefferies!

Siandonna - good story! You had time for a quickie girl!!!!
  • i know, so we did!