Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

All we want for Xmas is a BFP Part 22

Hi Ladies, thought I'd start a new thread after the site re-launch!!

We have had a fair few BFP's - sadly some have not been sticky, but we are persevering and hoping for some last few festive BFPs and many more into the New Year!!

Our list so far:

lucyah

babybilly

babywhite

mrseh

mrs me

macdoona

Piggypops

kels124

Lollipophoney

Easytigeress

Ellies Mummy

MrsP

Florence08 (AKA Flo)

jenjen25

broodybunny

Fran82

missnelly

cutiepies mum

calebsmummy

Sticky baby dust to all!!

Replies

• Options
    I'm CD19 & 7dpo, feeling crappy but thats down to starting with a cold more than anything else, just counting down the days to tesing at christmas...................well if I don't cave beforehand!!
  • Options
    If its anything like YAYW things will dissappear & reappear like magic over the next few days!! image
  • Options
    Missed this one, so copiedfrom the last thread.

Yay!We're back. although my username has had to be changed

Hope you're all ok!

Kels so sorry to hear about your sil. Hope they're all ok.

Sorry, thats all i can remember for now.

Will catch up tonight.

xxx.
  • Options
    Hi all! So glad BE is back. Well I am 5dpo and cd19 so too early to report much. I have had tons of thick creamy cm and a few "pulling pains" though. I am full of PMA because I took royal jelly and EPO this cycle and got my first lot of obvious ewcm in months!I think I ovd cd14 so a day earlier than usual and be bd cd 9,12,13 and 14. Im on my staff do tomorrow night and will be drinking but at 6dpo its rare to even have implanted to I'd be fine wouldn't I?
  • Options
    Yeah - one bonus of the update I've worked out how to add a ticker - should make keeping up with everyone easier image
  • Options
    Hi all,

I'm on CD27, but only 8DPO - seem to have a short LP.

Normal cycles are 28-32 day so FC AF doesn't show at the weekend then I will test I think. Not having any AF signs which is good.

Having cramps/twinges in my lower stomach, was spotting from Ov to 7DPO, boobs feel fuller, but no longer sore, backache and a stitch feeling on one side.

Also a strange numbness occasionally in my legs - not sure what that is :?

Feel tired by the time I finish work but that could be due to me sleeping very well and am up early - but that could be as I am thinking about babies and TTC all the time!

Hate the waiting! its driving me :x
  • Options
    Hi Vickster!

I'm onto CD12 doing the opk tests, and feeling like i'll never ovulate at this rate, as I have a 27 day cycle, and supposed to ovulate tomorrow, and have the faintest of faint lines on my opk which haven't changed at all in 3 days..

I know i'm probably being a bit dramatic.. can anyone sympathise? x
  • Options
    Hi all! So glad BE is back. Well I am 5dpo and cd19 so too early to report much. I have had tons of thick creamy cm and a few "pulling pains" though. I am full of PMA because I took royal jelly and EPO this cycle and got my first lot of obvious ewcm in months!I think I ovd cd14 so a day earlier than usual and be bd cd 9,12,13 and 14. Im on my staff do tomorrow night and will be drinking but at 6dpo its rare to even have implanted to I'd be fine wouldn't I?
  • Options
    I'm good thanks, AF has left the building, so another relatively short one for me again, yay! How are you and bubs? Anymore symptoms? Have you heard from the midwife or anything yet?

If you go to edit your profile, theres a signatures bit.

Fran, hope you've caught it this time hun.

xxx.
  • Options
    LadyIsBroody, hopefully they'll suddenly go very dark tonight and tomorrow!

BroodyBunny, hope you've done it too.

Vickster, any symptoms to report?

xxx.
  • Options
    whoops double post! Site doesn't like me much lol. Lady your pok could get dark suddeny tomorrow so I woul;dn't worry too much. What time of day are you testing?

Broody bunny hope AF stays away!

Vickter we are at a similar point image
  • Options
    Lady is broody - I only ever seem to get a real positive on one day and even then its just been darker then my normal & not a really dark line - think its a downside of the internet cheapies!!

Found taking temps helped me work out what to look for the srips!! Good luck hun x

Loobs - yeah for the short AF hun!!

Fran - yeah for the EWCM & enjoy your xmas do!! I've had 4 so far this month & just treid to be more resevred on the alcohol than usual image
  • Options
    Thanks girls,

I'm testing at 2pm, with 4hrs of not going for a pee or drinking beforehand, so its pretty concentrated pee.

Thing is, i'm doing a test at night too, and i'm not getting a line at all. I test at around 7pm in the evening. Its making me worried that even though I have a very faint line at 2pm and then its dropping off at night, that nothing is actually happening!

Lots of people seem to have a gradual increase in the darkness of the line which is why its making me nervous x
  • Options
    Sorry you're feeling sicky, but its for agood cause. I'd be booking an early one at that too! My SIL is going for her dating scan on Monday (she'll be 11 weeks) because they don't want to leave it over Christmas. We all work together, and i'm finding it hard not to mess up and talk about it, so God knows how she's feeling.

xxx.
  • Options
    PS, love the ticker!
  • Options
    Have you foundsomewhere that does early scans near you?

I have no idea when next one will be due, if its 28 days 7th January, if not anytime in January. I'm just going with it this month, still using the cbfm and temping this month, so will see. I am having a bit of pain on my right hand side today, and a bit yesterday too, so maybe its gearing up for OV. Will start poas for cbfm on Saturday, so will hopefully catch it.

My friend whos trying emailed me on Tuesday to say that they thought they'd done it this month, but af came 8 days late (!) on Monday. They'd been with us to CP, but couldn't say anything in front of everyone else. I was gutted for them, its the first time they've had something like that, but it was good to be able to talk to her about it all. And i have a feeling I'll tell my mum before much longer. It'll add to the pressure, but i need to be able to talk to her about it.

When is MrsAd back from the big apple? is it the weekend?

xxx.
  • Options
    So glad BE is back although time will tell if it works!

I was worried they would add UK to the end of my name. Don't fancy being 'WifeyMuk!"
  • Options
    Hey Wifey, any news?
  • Options
    Sorry af came Wifey.

And sorry but i'm joining Flo, WifeyMUK :lol:
  • Options
    CP was lovely, bit of a strange atmosphere with one of my friends, which i'm sad about. We were really close until the beginning of this year (she's the one who had breast cancer last year) not really sure whats gone wrong. other than that, we were all realtively sensible this time, and didn't drink too much, although there was a lot of glass bottles being thrown away on monday morning...

Its been snowing here again today, and hubs is on his way back from manchester, but the road they use is closed, so not sure what time he'll be home.

Hopefully mrsad will be back telling us she's ov'd while away then.

xxx.