Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey Everyone :)

I'm Elle image and I have a beautiful little girl who is 14 months old! I love every second with her and being a mummy has totally changed my life. I love it so much that I can't wait to start my journey with my second child. I'm so excited about adding to my little family.

Me and and OH have decided to hopefully start trying early next year. We are currently using condoms as our contraception, but if we run out we wont let it stop us doing itimage so who knows....

I go throught phases of being extremely broody and need another now to phases where I can wait!!

Looking forward to spending the next few months getting to know you lovely ladies and chatting about our future children image

Elle and L

Replies

• Hey.

I know just how you feel about going through phases of wanting then waiting! Lol

Good luck with ttc in 2011.

• Good luck!

Im a few moths behind you in that my gorgeous girl Hannah is almost one and im so broody for a brother or sister for her soon. hubby doesnt think he could cope - fatherhood has been a bit of a shock to him haha. hes a brill dad but doesnt cope well without sleep! image

hopefully we will try at the end of 2011. i just keep thinking how lovely it will be for han to have a younger sibling to play with.

X liz