Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

IS IT TO EARLY FOR SYMPTOMS

HI EVERYONE I WANTING YOUR OPINION ON THINGS X,I HAD A MC OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD YET BUT HAVE BEEN INTIMATE WITH MY PARTNER I KNOW YOU ARE S'POSED TO WAIT TILL AFTER YOUR 1ST PERIOD BUT WE COULDN'T HEHE,I HAVE BEEN FEELING SICK,HAD HOT FLUSHES AND HAVE HAD SORE AND ITCHY BREASTS THIS ARE THE SYMPTOMS I HAD WHEN I WAS PREGNANT LAST TIME COULD THIS MEAN THAT I AM PREGNANT XX image

Replies

• Hi there,

It took six weeks for my periods to return - then OH and I immediately started BD'ing all over the place, and got pregnant straight away, which was wonderful! I am now 22+3.

It would be great if it worked out that you are pregnant already - just want to say that I had hot flushes for a couple of weeks afterwards (although I dont think as long as 4 weeks), which was just my hormones calming down. However I also retained a lot of placenta, which wasn't diagnosed until A WEEK afterwards! and I think this might have been something to do with the hot flushes.

Good luck xxx
  • thankyou for the reply x,maybe i should just do a preg test to put my mind at rest as it a girly nite out tomoz and i don't want to drink if i am xx
  • done preg test it's came back negative x
  • Did not want to read and run. Have been in the same situation as you have thought I have had symptoms and have not. It is heart wrenching seeing negatives, I hope you are ok XX
  • thankyou lilies it was gutting yest when test came back negative,hopefully soon my period will come then i can get back to normal it just the waiting xx
  • got my period on 27th so can get back to normal and hoping to conceive soon ximage