Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

wishing everyone

a very merry xmas and a super fertile new year,just incase im not on in the next day or so..........2 1/2 years trying for no2 with us also so im hoping 2011 will be extra fertile and lucky for us...2010's not been the best year for our families so will be very happy to see the back of it!!!

Merry Xmas Ladies,hope santa brings you everything you wish for and hoping he knows that everyone one of us would give up every present just for those 2 little lines

oh and good luck to anyone testing in the next 2 weeks xxxx image

Replies

• Merry christmas to you too hun and hope 2011 brings lots of luck and fertility to you too.

Babydust to all.

XxXxXxX

*edited to say luck
  • Merry christmas to you to lady, good luck and all the best for ttc in 2011 xxx
  • Merry christmas grudie! I hope Santa has two lines waiting for u at the bottom of his sack xx
  • merry xmas to you too ladies xx
  • how quiet is it?? does nobody post or reply anymore??

seriously thinking about leaving like everyone has,its def not the same in here as it was before and most ladies i talk too,supported,been supported by have moved on and dnt talk....maybe coz im in 1 shitter of a mood today.........
  • I'm here-small voice at the back!!! Its been very quiet today-I suppose people have a lot to do at the moment.

Sorry you are feeling crap-I do so hope you get your dream fulfilled next year honey.

Is Lennon excited?-Grace is like a coiled spring, but she can't quite get her head around when her advent calenders finish and when Santa's coming. She must've asked 10 times today-perhaps I shouldve told her sunday so she'll sleep tomorrow night!-though I want to do norad tracks santa tomorrow(I'll be on the computer at work in my break!LOL)

I hope you have a lovely christmas.

Helen.xxx
  • its been quiet in general hun,or nobody replys to anyones posts,ive been working a lot of late so havnt had time to chill out much but have read

ah more bad news today with another family member got cancer she already nearly died of a brain tumor and now this.. oh another 3 people pregnant,you know how it goes!!!!

Lennon is super excited...esp coz theres presents under the tree...very chuffed that he only opened my mums present in front of her and not touched anything else :lol: it did have toy story on it tho as i ran out of adult paper for her..luckly she knew she was getting it lol

bless grace image hope she,and you have a fab xmas and new year..everything crossed we both get our dream hun xxx
  • oH i'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RELATIVE-OH B@GGER, CAT ON CAPS KEY!! Every time I hear of someones diagnosis I just count my blessings. I suppose none of us know whats around the next corner. I hope she has the strength to fight it.

Grace has been good with presents so far-most are hidden as of course Santa has them!LOL!

Have a good one-I need to go to bed now as up at 5.30 for work.

Speak soon,

Helen.xxx
  • nite hun just going myself im up at 4 lol xx
  • Merry Christmas Grudie!

A special babe for a special lady is coming your way! 2010 sucked for our family too but we're on the mend and I really hope it gets better for you too...

Glasses up - 'To a Fertile, Healthy and Happy 2011'!

xo
  • Right back at you sweetheart! x