Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG...BFP????/

Hi ladies.

I am CD24 (clomid induced 28 days cycle)

I have just done a test as my boobs felt a little different. The left one has be tender for a few days and now the right one. Not overly tender, just different. I got a really really really faint line. Going to test again in a few days and I am trying not to get my hopes up too mush but well HERES HOPING

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all xxxx

Replies

• hey hunny i gotg my bfp today at 11dpo looks like i will be seeing you over in dis xxx
  • Oh hun, I hope so, I so so much. Just have to wait a few days to test again or do you think I should use a CB tomorrow? The line was just so faint. I got a clean test out to check if I could see the test line and I couldn't I am just so scared. Congrats on the BFP...you must be so excited xx
  • That sounds soooooo promising...fingers crossed for you! X
  • congrats torch, what a fab xmas present xxx
  • hi hunny I am try a first response if you can get to a chemist, the line will be so much darker tomorrow xxx

My line was barely there on a cheapy test I used a 1st response and it was still light but much more noticeable xxx
  • Thank you, I will have a look for a FR one. I just cant believe I could be pregnant. I lost my son in January and we had decided last month that this would be the last month of trying until next year, we needed to take a break and enjoy watching our daughter grow up and grieve for our son but we couldn't be happier IF its positive x
  • will be keeping an eye on this xxx
  • Hi torch! Congratulations!!!! A line is a line!!!

The same thing happened to me last week, I had 3 days of very very faint tests on FR, then they gradually got stronger and finally on the 4th day I got a "PREGNANT" on a CBD.

I thnk you've done it!!! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know, xxx
  • Congratulations!
  • I got the faintest of faint lines before AF was due. I know exactly how you feel because I have been there - pulling the test apart to get a closer look - holding it up to the light and in differnt angles to check its there - crying because I cant tell if its a pale pink positive or a gray evap line!

My biggest piece of advice: wait until the day before AF is due and test with FMU with a CBD. You cant argue with a test that spells it out to you! It is the best feeling in the whole world when you see that lovely word come up on a CBD. Good luck, lots of baby dust comming your way xxx
  • Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your son. Its important to take the time you need to grieve and also devote time to your daughter.

I hope your faint line is a BFP. Are you testing again soon?
  • hi hunny did a cbdtoday it came up 1-2 weeks xxx
  • Yay!! Well done hun. I bought one today and plan to test tomorrow morning so hoping for a little Christmas surprise xx
  • ooooooooo good luck. I have my own wee xmas surprise for tomorrow.....I havnt told my DH I went out this morning and bought 2 hats one says "baby brother" the other says "baby sister" I have wrapped them up with my cbd and put it in with my sons pressies (hes only 7 months) Im going to get DH to open them with him tomorrow morning.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/xmas2010.jpg