Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

newbie!

hi everyone and merry christmas! so... my name is bethan and im 25. i live in south wales and a friend of mine reccomended this site/forum to me, i have been TTC since april 2010 for baby number 2. i have pcos and it took me almost 3 years first time round. hoping its not gonna b that long this time! after i had my ds in dec 08 i went straight on the depo injection but since having my last one of those in feb 2010 my periods returned pretty much straight away and have been regular since every 25 to 28 days which is good.. anyone else in same situation?

******baby dust*****

Replies

• Hi and welcome! In a different position to u but wanted to wish u lots of luck. I'm ttc baby no 1 and have been since Sep. Let's hope it doesnt take either of us too long!

• hiya and welcome.

my dd was due in dec 08 but was actually born october 08 as she was almost 8 weeks early. im ttc number 2 too.

where is south wales you from? im from bridgend
  • Hello,

Welcome to BE. I am also TTC #2, but I'm only on my first cycle at the moment (although 6 and a half weeks long and counting so far!).

I hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck. X
  • hi bethan ive pcos too and cycles range from 27 days - 65 days for me! im ttc number 2 and since dd cycles have not been too bad, in the early 30s! im cd5 with no idea when ov will be, maybe d21.