Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD33, BFN, no AF and confused!!!

hiya all, hope youve all had a fantastic xmas!

well as the title says im CD33 today, all my other cycles have been 28 days but this one is having me puzzled!

tested yesterday with FMU and got a BFN image

ive had no AF/spotting, slight cramps the other day but nothing since. Im having very creamy CM (sorry tmi) for the past three days now- keep thinking its AF!!

Im soooo confused, i thought i knew my body well but now im not so sure.

Ive been taking vit B6, vit C and folic acid for the past four months or so too

xx

please can anyone offer any help!?!

Replies

• Options
    I can't offer any help, but that happened to me too, last month. My AF eventually came exactly 2 weeks late. All I can say is that this month APPEARS so far to have gone back to my normal, shorter cycle, so fingers crossed it's just a blip for you (or a very shy bean would, of course, be even better!)
  • Options
    a shy bean would be better! xx
  • Options
    thanks xx
  • Options
    I am on CD 48 at the moment with 5 BFNs and no sign of AF I mean.... WTF??? :evil: xx
  • Options
    I'm 52 and still nothing and 5 BFNs! Driving me crazy!!! :x
  • Options
    dummymummy where is ur af then?!

i hope its ur shy bean BFP!!! xxx
  • Options
    hey dummy mummy, hope ur ok?

Has af turned up or a very shy bean??

Ive just had a similar cycle, but unfortunetly im on cd2 now so,

not a happy ending for me.

Let me know how u getting on, fc for you x
  • Options
    hello ladies, thanks for following me hehe

well im CD 36 today, had BFN on CD 31 been too scared to do another in case of BFN again- silly i know!!

I dont FEEL pregnant so not sure a preg test will be worth doing? i have no cramps or no feeling as though AF is coming. NO sore boobs/bleeding whatsoever.

Am not convinced we've done it as i feel as though i would at least feel a bit pregnant lol

Think my bodys playing tricks :S

Hope everyone else is ok?? xx

Lovenkisses- where abouts are you in your cycle hun x

Booey- id be so lucky!

I wish rachey and mrs H best of luck with AF/BFP!!
  • Options
    Sorry there's still no news for you... It's not silly at all. One BFN doesn't seem to make seeing the next one any easier.

Really hope the trick your body's playing is hide the BFP and not the AF!

xxx
  • Options
    Ahh, it sounds to me like you are pregnant. With my DS I couldnt quite believe I was pregnant despite 4 BFPs (I know, I had to be sure!) as I had no symptoms at all for quite a few weeks! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, and hope to see some good news soon.

Xxx
  • Options
    Hiya ladies- thanks for sticking with me image

I tested yesterday at CD37 and got a second BFN image

I guess im just waiting for AF to show now, wish shed hurry up and make an appearrance~!

Strange though- i woke up this morning with agonising stomach pain, sickness and all today i have a heavyness in my stomach/pelvis. Plus (TMI sorry) my bum keeps twitching lol seriously my backside is killing me

OMG cant believe ive just shared that with the world!!
  • Options
    When I saw you had updated the post I was really excited and was hoping you had got your BFP.

What a pain that you still have no AF or BFP. I think if I were you I would go to the doctors if you continue to get any pain etc and no AF, just to see what they say and get double checked.

I will keep my fingers crossed for a shy bean. x
  • Options
    Hi, i'm in the same boat too! CD41 of a 33 day cycle and still no AF. Been having lots of AF style cramps and sore boobs but no sign yet. Holding off testing though cos with DS and DD kept getting BFN til about 6 weeks. Fingers crossed it will be the same this time and the same for you image
  • Options
    heya all no further pain today, just yesterday! how weird.

Still getting sooooo much CM, i keep thinking AF is here but alas shes still not here.

Surely if it was a BFP i would have seen now??

Why am i getting so much CM though?

am confused lol

xx
  • Options
    hey dummymummy, I am g/c from TTC after mc but it sounds to me like you have a shy bean.

I too got loads of cm with my second pregnancy and I am also currently two days late with BFNs and hoping I too have a shy bean as I have cm as well, really sore boobs and a sore lower back

I am cycle day 32 but I do OV late so hoping I might have a BFP in a couple of days.

fingers crossed for you, lets hope we both have a BFP!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi Hon,

I think it sounds like a shy bean or that you are skipping an AF this month.

I know its hard but I reckon the best thing to do will be to try to take your mind off it for now. That way you can move onto the next cycle mentally but if its a Bean in there it will still show a BFP when you next test.

If you remain stressed and confused you're more likely to skip an AF. Try to stay calm as this is the best thing for a bean too.image

Best of luck x
  • Options
    thanks ladies, am convinced im not preg lol but staying positive. xxx
  • Options
    any news dummymummy???

FX 4 u, am waiting for a BFP announcement soonies from u, am sure u have a shy bean xxximage
  • Options
    ive not tested again ladies lol

will probably try again in a few days/a week or so

Im seriously convinced im not preg and AF will be with me shortly hehe

Im cd 40 today with no AF still, but am still having lots an lots of CM and feel a piggy but cant stop eating! image

xx
  • Options
    hey libby thanks for your reply.

Just wondering if i was pregnant wouldnt it show on a hpt?

just worry about wasting peoples time lol

xx

stil no AF, plenty of CM xx