Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chart Stalkers - Part 2

As we have had a lot of BFP's on the old thread, its time for a new one. And hopefully the links will work now too!

Here's the links from the old thread, everyone is welcome to join in...

Starangels83 - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/starangels83

Summer 74 - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3193d8

Vass - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/315911

Gingerbean - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ed949

Lady_Is-Broody http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Lady_is_Broody

Looby http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/xxloobyxx

nikkirick75 http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2332aa

Vickster http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/311c14

Good luck & babydust image

Vickster - AF/BFP due 5th April

Starangel - AF/BFP due 31st March

Lady_Is_Broody AF/BFP due 16th April - Anniversary baby!!!

Vass - AF/BFP due ???

Nikki - AF/BFP due ???

Looby - 22nd April(ish) image

We're definitely due some more BFP's this month!

Replies

• Options
    Yay for the new thread!

Well done Looby image

Out of 12 ladies - 7 have gone onto having a bfp in a very short space of time - so like you've said Lobby - hope the luck continues on here image

xx
  • Options
    I can't believe how many charts were on the other thread, and how little there are now! Hopefully we'll be as lucky as the others x
  • Options
    still peeking in on your all and wishing you lots of luck x
  • Options
    Thanks piggypops! Hows your pg going?

xxx.
  • Options
    morning ladies,

i think af will be here today, 2 days early too! I had red when i wiped last night, and some browny/pink this morning. I have the mother of all cramps too, ouch! So onward to month 8 for us.

Starangel, how are things with you? Any symptoms?

Summer, i hope the anti-biotics are helping. Do you think you've OV'd yet?

Lady, sorry again for the bfn. FC this month is your month.

xxx.
  • Options
    Thank you for creating the new thread looby. It is def easier now to chart stalk! image Sorry to hear you think the witch has come early, hope its just a blip and it doesnt turn into full af. Our bodies really are mean sometimes. image I don't know whats happening with me. I am due af on thurs, but ff still hasnt shown me ovulating even though I had quite clear ov pains on nw yr day! Symptoms wise, I have had a couple of nausea moments, my skins has been bad since weds and since yday my pee has been really strong. Sorry thats a bit gross, never had any of that pre af before apart from nausea. Any one else get these? X x
  • Options
    Looby, you could be having implantation bleeding & cramping. FC that a bfp is winging its way to you this month x
  • Options
    Good morning ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

*Looby how are you today? I am really really hoping (like the other ladies) that maybe it is implantation spotting/cramping..

*Starangels all sound like a very good signs. One of my friends who is due in May said that one of the things she noticed straight away is that her pee smelled really strong! So I think it is a good sign!!

*Lady has af departed yet?

*Gingerbean haow are you? I think we are cycle buddies. My af arrive xmas eve too, lovely image

*Pipggypops you've gone over 12 week mark. well done! Will you be finding out what are you having??

As for me FF says I have ov, but to be honest not sure I stand much chance with the infection I've been having, still on antibiotics. I am peeing non stop, but I think that is maybe to do with the infection rather then pg symptom...

I am looking after neighbours baby for an hour or so.. Fast asleep now, so cute image

Have a super day all

xxxx
  • Options
    Morning summerhope, nope AF is still very much here. She was evil to me Sat night and I had the worst cramps ever and then she was there full flow sunday morning! x
  • Options
    Hi and welcome Nikki. I have added you to the first post, so its easier for stalking! You're link will carry on working if af shows, so don't worry about needing a new one. FC its implantation spotting!

Starangel, any symptoms? i hope you've done it.

Summer, Has the infection all cleared up now? FC your 2ww goes well. How did the babysitting go?

Lady, has AF shown up properly now? Hope its doesn't last too long.

As for me, still just spotting this morning, but its definitely more than yesterday, so i'm sure the witch will be here soon. :cry: I'm actually feeling ok, had my meltdown friday, and felt kind of better after that. Not sure why i've been spotting, that doesn't usually happen. Stupid body.

Hope you're all well.

xxx.

Edited to say, witch has arrived :cry:

But, on a plus, i keep getting 5 free VIP days from people joining FF from my chart! Its ace, so thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Welcome nikki - hope you stay is short and sweet!

Lady - hope not too long for you now and then its onto bd business!

Looby, glad you are ok.. It is weird how our bodies can be so confusing month in and out.

Still hope maybe is not af. I never spot before af so if I did I'd it'd be confusing. So fc it means something?

I think infection is clearing as I am not getting much pelvic pain..Got gynea appt on thursday..

Babysitting was great, such a good baby.4 months, fed her and changed her nappy!!

Later

xxx
  • Options
    Hi nicki, welcome 2the thread. Hopd your time here is short & sweet, (in a good way that you quickly get your bfp) image. Sorry to hear the witch has got you Looby. I was holding my fingers & toes crossed for you. Does this mean your cycle length was out of sync this month? If its still light it may just go away again? Hope you are feeling abit better now lady. I hate it when the witch is so mean & causing pains. As if her arrival isnt bad enough on its own for us ladies ttc to make it really painful to is just uncalled for! Hope shes goes away quickly. I am very intrigued by your friends pee summer! Thats sounds dodgy but I think you know what I mean! Lol. I have never heard of it before as a pg symptom. I have had a bit of creamy cm with tiny bit of pink last night when I wiped and thought af was coming so put a pad in bt still nothing today, just a little brownish cm if I check inside? My boobs have got v.tender too and seem bigger. I couldnt wear one of my usual work shirts as the button pulled! I just dont know anymore. I keep thinking af is going to arrive any moment but nothing yet. Hope everyone is having a good day x x
  • Options
    Starangel, those sound like very positive symptoms to me. When are you going to test? FC very tightly for you hun.

My cycles are never the same length, but last one was 28 days and this one was 31 so not too different. Got my handy CBFM to help me too.

xxx.
  • Options
    Wel I am day25 today so should come on thurs but I have had 1cycle that was 30days which would mean sat although that was after my early mc in sept. Part of me says test weds then another say wait til sat. I dont want to go through all heartache again. image where did you get your cbfm from? I was thinking of getting one if we havent done it still. X
  • Options
    I got my monitor from Access Diagnostics because i had a discount code. I think Ebay is the cheapest without discount though. My first month the batteries died halfway through so i had to reset it, second month i just got highs, but then last month it showed peaks. Theres a lot of ladies reporting good things from them.

I hope you don't need to buy one though!

Good luck for testing whn you decide to then.

xxx.
  • Options
    Thank you for the info. I may have to look into it as my temp dropped again today and although there was nothing on my undies at all from last nite, it really is feeling like she will be here any minuite. image I had a huge migraine last night so didn't sleep well either. Today may be a rubbish day... How is everybody today? X x
  • Options
    Morning charters image

Looby sorry af has arrived image Next month maybe,eh?

Like you I was very pleased to see vip FF added. Much better, I really like it, but not sure I want to pay for it to continue, specially as we are not going to ttc for a bit.

Starangels I really hope it is not af. Look into geting a monitor - like Looby said lots of good reports from ladies. Amazon sells it fairly cheep compering to other places.It is good to use specially if your ov day change or just to confirm that you do ov.

I no longer use ov kits as I seem to always ov around day 13 or 14 and both ff and ov kit match.

I am pretty sure we have not done it this month, my temps are too low. I just looked at some pg charts on FF and you can really tell when there is pregnancy.

I had a huge dip today, but then had to go to the loo twice (can't stop peeing! sorry tmi) I never normally get up in the night. So maybe my temp had been affected.

xx
  • Options
    Starangel, i really really hope she doesn't show for you hun!

Summer, thats what i'm thinking. Had a massive melt down on Friday, and yesterday wasn't so great a day, but i'm ok again today, and a lady on the other thread i'm on (KWA) has just got her BFP after 10 months so full of PMA again now. I might give temping a break though, while i do love having somethign to focus on, i think i focus on it too much. Will still be keeping track of my imaginary symptom on there though. There again, i might wait another month before stopping, hehe. Think i'm addicted!

Hope everyone else is ok!

xxx.
  • Options
    good thanx, 14 weeks on thursday, quite large already though, going to be whale sized by the end x
  • Options
    good luck with part 2 ladies image i still come and stalk u all :lol: xxx