Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pre-seed????

Hi. I've been ttc since July 2010 and so far i haven't managed to get pregnant. I see alot of people talking about pre-seed and getting pregnant. What is it ? And where do you get it ?

Hope someone can help me. :?

Replies

• Hello,

I used pressed after a few cycles ttc and got my bfp(sadly miscarried) first time using it. So personally i love it. In my head it just helped the little swimmers! It comes in an applicant or tube. I have the tube and when we start tying again (hopefully) this month I will be using it again. Good luck and have fun with it xxx
  • Thank you ad29. will need to try that. where do you get it ?
  • I think u can only get it online cos I looked everywhere and people looked at me like I was mad. In the end I brought it from amazon. There's another place called pharmacy fix (I think) which delivered really quickly. Have a look on eBay maybe aswell.
  • I used this- it is really handy when BDing becomes a bit of a chore! It is the only lubricant that is sperm-friendly (including saliva)

Bought mine from Ebay (I think- it was a long time ago now)but Access Diagnostics is quite a good site- you can stockpile cheapy tests from there too x
  • I used this too. I got pregnant on our first try with it. I bought it online.
  • Boots are selling something like it in the shop. Its not pre-seed but its sperm friendly. Would that do just the same or would you recommend pre-seed ? :?
  • I used this - but you are meant to apply ten mins before baby dancing, so not very romantic - but it does seem to do the trick. I also used Zestica which is in a kinda squirty bottle. Not sure which one helped!

xxx
  • i've never even heard of this.

I hope you get yout BFP soon mrshunter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dont mean to gatecrash this forum but I also use preseed and bought mine from boots its called 'Conceive pets' and its in a pink tube (pretty sure it was in a box cant remember) Found it next to all the family planning things.

If you do find it just to warn you its soo cold I make OH warm it up first haha.

good luck x
  • haha thanks 4 that steph. Yea I got that one the other day. Gonna try it when i ov. Is it any good ? Silly question but how did u use it. Pre-seed comes with a syringe i think but the 1 in boots doesnt!!

How long have u been trying 2 conceive ?

Thanks LittleMissImpatient! Hope I get it soon 2

xxx
  • Ditto mrs hunter!

I have some, and i know it sounds silly but i wasnt really sure how much to use or use just on outside or inside iykwim (sorry if thats a silly or weird qu!! :lol: )

xxx
  • Hi lady's we are going to start using the pre seed this weekend,so excited, can't wait to try it :lol:

Good luck lady's xxx
  • yea baby_bump, i know what you mean. I dont have a clue! haha :lol:

Goddess41uk, I will be using mine at the weekend 2. when do you ov ? Let us know if you get your BFP!!

Good luck!

xx
  • Hi NewMrsHunter,

We will start to use it hopefully from monday but it all depends on my cbfm,hopefully it will say high as thats what it did last month on day 10 but we'll just av to wait and see. :roll: I no its never the same each month but we live in hope image Have you used it before?

Yvonnex
  • Hi Yvonne, Ive never used it before, have you ? I should be starting on Sat. Doing SMEP this month as well as pre-seed so fingers crossed. A silly question but how do you apply it ? :?

Mandi x
  • H Newmrshunter

15/30 mins before you BD u squeeze the amount you need into the seringe(crap spelling) :lol:then you either lay down or squat and squeeze the seringe into your fairy (like when u insert a tampon)TMI ,bare down a little and wipe yourself to remove any that comes out.Thats what we will do. Fingers crossed for us image xxx Just read the instructions xxx
  • TMI coming up.

Don't really know when I OV so haven't fallen yet. My OH puts some on his fingers (after warming it up haha) and plays with me. We've been trying for 19 months and have our first fertility clinic appointment on the 7th of March.

Hope it works for you

• Iv just started using pre seed thought its worth a go iv been ttc for 16 yrs an nothing has happened am 36 docs say theres nothing wrong with me so saw pre seed read about it an thought why not give it a go an se what happen iv only used it twice this month does tht matter