Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CBFM Users

Hi Girls

Just a bit of advice. I previously used CBFM with my ds2 and was pretty much your typical 28 day girl etc etc.

I am using it for the first time this month more so to check 'all is in working order' but am now on day 13 with not even 2 bars. From memory I used to have 2-3 days of 2 bars and then a day of 3 bars. Have any of you jumped straight from 1 bar to 3 or like one day of 2 bar and then one day of 3 bar??

I'm panicking that I might be broken lol

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all with you ttcing x

Replies

• Not even TTC so totally GC but i occasionally had a couple of cylces where i went straight from low (1bar) to peak (3bars) totally missing out any high days (2bars). My usual cycle was to have a couple of highs before i peaked but the month i conceived i had 7 highs before a peak!

Rambling now but what i'm trying to say is that not every cycle will be the same and just because you have a different number or lack of highs it doesn't mean you're broken!!

Good luck

HTH

• Thanks so much for taking the time to reply, still no 2 bar today lol, may be I'm n a longer cycle this month (i hope lol)

thanks again mrs x
  • You may well be, and don't forget that it's not unusual to have an 'anovulatory' cycle every now and again so it's possible to not get any highs or peaks. Doesn't mean you're broken so don't panic!