Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Where is everyone?

Ladies it feels like it has gone really quiet in our forum.

I know I personally dont come on as much as I did, but I think everyone else is doing the same.

How is everyone doing? we have to keep our PMA up girls - this forum helps me to keep going.

Love to all and especially sticky babydust to all

Joy

xxx

Replies

• Hi joy, im still here. Sometimes I just feel that I have run out of things to say. Every month for me is the same, a big BFN. It doesnt get me down the way it used to but it also doesnt get me excited every month with the thought that maybe we have done it. Anyway, im definately still about and looking forward to congratulating all the soon to be BFNs, including your own. Love Tracy xx
  • hi Tracy,

I know what you mean, I feel like each month just rolls into another at the moment. about to start my 2ww and just fed up with it all over again. AF arrives feel depressed, then a bit excitement that it is OV time, then the wait comes and the hope - then back to AF!

I have my fingers crossed it will be time for you soon honey

xxx
  • I haven't been coming on here very much lately.. same as you ladies find each month is the same and it just gets you down after a while doesn't it. Having a bad week as should have been my last week at work before my maternity leave so not feeling tip top... really hoping Saturday brings some good news to make the week better in the form of a BFP when I test!!!
  • hope so katielou, good luck xx