Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAO Booey

Hey Booey,

Just wondered how the clinic appointment went? I thought it was yesterday?

xxx.

Replies

• hey looby so nice of you for thinking of me! Thank you x

yes went very well im a nut shell am starting ivf im about six to ten weeks! Can't believe it lol the man was lovely there we are going to nurture clinic im nottingham got a good success rate. Am very nerves and scared of needles ha ha. . Its a six week programme and then you test! Am praying this works x however this time last month i had my period and im still waiting he he had pink cm seven days ago and nothing since! Now. . Wouldn't that be a miracle lol x x
  • Oh forgot to mention oh has low motility and they told US why! Due. To anti bodies killing them! And slowing them down. So its worth getting tested cos ya never no. I never heard of it. But oh has a trauma when was younger and that may have caused x
  • I'm glad it went well for you! Are you from near nottingham? Is that clinic at Queen Medical Centre? Its good that you know why hubs swimmers are the way they are.

Wow, just think in 16 weeks you could be pregnant! although, i'm hopeful for you for this month so you can come and join the DIO forum!

Good luck xxx.
  • Hi looby yes we are near nottingham so am excited to be going nurture.. It would be lovely to be joining you in forum! Still no sign yet but am sure she will come! Tomorrow will be the latest i been im over year so fingers crossed lol. . Its great news about you i didn't realise till you put it on my thread must have missed that one! Congratulating you babe x x

i can't wait too see them two lines! X x
  • We're from Mansfield, so pretty close then!

Really hope you get to see you 2 lines soon hun.

xxx.
  • thanks looby image xx me too

ohh mansfield not to far no, we derby ways image

• Hubs used to live in derby, over near ashbourne. i loved it there!

Good luck with eveything.

xxx.