Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Every Other Day Worked!

Most of you will already know, but i got my BFP on Saturday. It was a bit of a surprise as i had what i thought was AF 2 weeks ago (right on time and heavy) only difference was hardly any period pains and not as many clots as usual (TMI Sorry!)

So hubs had started taking the wellman conception vits last month, and i was taking folic acid, mumomega and agnus castus. I also started manuka honey to stop myself catching any of the colds going round.

We dtd every other day until the day before OV then stopped. Actually went to the docs because it was so bad and constant from about 3dpo.

I'm worried about what the bleed was 2 weeks ago, but the doctor wasn't concerned at all last night. So i'm now thinking very positive sticky thoughts.

Good luck ladies, i hope you all get your much wanted BFP's soon!

xxx.

Replies

• Looby, i've read up about bleeding during pregnancy, and quite a few ladies have bleeds throughout their pregnancies. They can be caused by a build up of blood in the uterus that gets kicked out when the baby moves, but they're not attached to the sack. It could just have been that, and the bean getting extra comfy caused it to shed.

Hopefully your scan will help. Have they organised one for you? x
  • No, doctor ws really not concerned at all! I'm going to book a private one for when i'll be 8+4, but i'll see what the midwife says when i see her.

xxx.
  • Many many congratulations Looby! Very happy for you, well done xxxx
  • Congratulations, heres to a h&h 9 months image

• well done looby!!!!! u are so supportive to others!

congrats xxxx image
  • Congratulations! FC it's a sticky bean, hun. Lots of ladies have bleeds, it's so scary, I know. If the doctor wasn't concerned that's a good sign - how long until your private scan?

Em x x x
  • Thanks ladies. It was a bit of a shock. Hubby still doesn't believe it. I haven't booked my private scan yet, but planning it for 8+4.

Thanks again

xxx.
  • Congratulations! image

xx
  • Not been on for a few days so Congratulations!!!!! N u r so supportive to all us ttc. Have a h n h 9 months!! X
  • Official congratulations Looby!!

Well deserved bfp image

You've been great in chart stalkers, really enjoyed 'chatting' to you.

Will be keeping an eye on you!

Think positive sticky thoughts lol

Summer

xxx
  • Congratulations Looby! Wishing you every blessing for a happy and healthy pregnancy xo
  • sorry for the delay,but many congratulations on your bfp.

hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy.x
  • Thanks ladies! Its stating to sink in a bit more now, but i still don't feel pregnant in the slightest. Just a little bit off, like a hangover.

Babydust!

xxx.
  • again, many many congrats, so pleased for you xxx