Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm back and ttc again! Woo hoo!

Back again!

We were planning on going away so were going to put baby on hold but after deciding to try finish the house, and hubby finally admitting that he really, really wants a baby we are back and trying again.

It's our 8 month now of no contraception, and I'm really starting to worry that something is wrong. I'm trying to put it at the back of my mind as I know that worrying can have a real bad effect on ttc.

I'm on the second peak on my CBFM, but I think I ovulated yesterday. I stopped doing temps and stuff so am just trying to go on using CBFM and try and not get anymore obsessive than I already am.

Anyone had a good result after 8 months?

Replies

• Welcome back!! Not using. Cbfm but have got some opk s for this month as were on cycle 5. Don't worry (easier said than done) I'm sure there is nothing wrong but I know how u feel. Good luck and babydust, let's hope its our turn for a bfp in march! X
  • Hi Maximo,

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I'd so love to get my BFP! image
  • Hi and welcome back Tigger.

We got our BFP on month 8 only using cbfm (I stopped temping too), we dtd every other day on CD8, 10, 12 ans 14, then i OV'd on CD15. Good luck with it all!

xxx.