Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can you help...4 days late could this be because of IUD removal??

Hi Ladies,

On 14th March I had my copper IUD (coil) removed so we can TTC #2. I fell pregnant with my DD whilst on the pill first time around so we have never TTC as such. My AF was due on 21st however she still hasnt shown despite having all of the symptoms for over a week now. This is not like me asIi am either a early by a day or to the date.

My last AF was on 22nd making me on CD 32 now! what does this mean? Hubby and I had sex on 13th prior to my IUD removal and after. I dont believe i can be pregnant and i have a BFN when i tested a few days ago.

Could the removal of the coil upset my cycle despite it being non hormone based?

XXXX

:?

Replies

• Options
    Can't help re removal of your IUD as I've never had one but didn't want to read & run! Perhaps it was just too early for a +VE test a few days ago and maybe try another one???
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply, i think i will test again and see what happens.

I will keep you posted.
  • Options
    Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    the month I had my copper coil removed AF was 6 days late so I would definitely say it would be because of that, you never know you could have a shy bean hiding in there x x
  • Options
    Well i tested again and it was negative but today I believe will be CD1 image as i was spotting last night and have have real sharp back pains which i usually do. I never thought i would be happy to see my AF :lol:

Fingers crossed next month will be a clear run and first proper full month of ttc.

Thanks ladies for your advice xx