Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

D&C/ Period Question

Hi girls

I am wondering if you can answer a question for me? I had a d&c in January and I have had a period since. My first period after the op was just over 5 weeks after (first one since October). Before I was pregnant my periods were starting later and later every month but I was around a 34 day cycle. Anyway I was just wondering after your first period after the d&c are they still all a bit over the place. I am only on day 35 but just wanted to know if it is a normal thing that they are a bit ski-wiff for a while?

Thanks girls xxx

Replies

• Well I had d&c in November had first af four weeks later then next one after 30 days then 28 days and this one was only 26 so they seem to be getting shorted each cycle I'm on cd 16 today so no clue if this will be even shorter! But yes in answer to your question cycles are a bit screwed up
  • Hiya I had a mc in January had a period in Feb and now on day 35 and still waiting for a

Period!

Although I didn't have d and c I think the mc has messed up my system a bit. All pg tests negative. Am seeing my dr on Monday to get her opinion on the matter. If she sheds any light i will def post what she says.

• Hi. I am so sorry for you loss. After my DandC in October my 1st period come back just begining in December. Then I had one middle of Jan, after this af we started TTC again. Af came again just 2nd of March its took 38 days, so I hope that this month will be shorter (or just BFP). My period its just over the place :cry:

I hope that yours will come back to normal shortly. Take care x
  • Hi all

I just wanted ask if any have had spotting inbetween delayed period?

I'm nearly cd39 and still no period...not preg. However it has dawned on le that I did have spotting for a few days at cd23 . It was extremely light almost like a light stain so I never thought it was a period. Bu now , due to this delay in p I'm thinking maybe THAT was my period )

what u think?

All so confusing. Have been having all sorts of body ache ,pelvic pain, chest pain and extremely bad headaches! Not sure what is happening to my body! But going dr tomorrow so hope all ok.

She wil probably say it's my body recovering from mc

xx