Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

introducing myself

Hi ladies.

Im now officially back on ttc. I have a 3 year old little man(well 3 in a fortnight)and i lost my daughter at 15 and a half weeks pregnant, in oct. She had turners syndrome and was too poorly to make it. it took me almost a year to concieve my son and a year to concieve my daughter. I have every irregular cycles ranging from 23 to 40+ today is day 40 and still no sign of af. I dont ovulate regularly and have not ovualted since I end of nov.

Im off to try out reflexology to see if it helps me to concieve more naturally. I have heard it can help regulate your cycle. Im also having test done with gp to rule out pcos and other infertility problems.

Just thought I would say hi as i have always found these forums to be so supportive and cant beluieve I am bac here after being so thrilled in July last year when i got pregnant. :cry:

Anyway look forward to getting to know you all

xxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi pet, welcome to our gang. I am so so sorry for your loss and hope that you find the support you need here. It has been a life saver for me.

I hope you dont wait too long for that next BFP and wish you all the luck in the world for a happy and health pregnanacy. You deserve it.

Tracy xx
  • Hey honey welcome! Sorry for what your going through x you'll find alll the ladies on this site are just lovely and very helpful x

Hope your not waiting long on your BFP x

Oh and I'm booked in to try reflexology too got my first appointment on April 20th! Have you booked an appointment yet? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences of it
  • Had my first session yesterday and it was great, so relaxing and genuinely without knowing what part of my body she was working on I felt a twinge in my left ovary, I said to her and she told me that's where she was working on!!!! Felt very good about it so am hoping it might help!! Xx
  • Hi Honey

Sorry to hear of loss and that you find yourself over here. All the ladies over here are so lovely & supportive, I really dont think I could have got through without this place. We're all here if ever you need to talk.

Glad to hear the reflexology went well and hope it helps you get that BFP.

Take Care sweets

Tara xxx
  • Hi,

I'm so sorry for your loss. i have found the ladies here to be really supportive.

I'm glad that the reflexology seems to be working. It is something i've been thinking about too.

Good luck.

xxx.