Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How early is too early too tell

Hi

The 1st day of my last period was just over 2 weeks ago.

I am trying to concieve my 2nd child (1st girl has just turned 4)

Over the weekend i had sore breasts, felt so sick and was eating more than i normally would. I do not have a regular cycle since coming off the pill.

I thought it was all sign of another period but hubby put the idea in my head that i might be pregnant. I know it would be too soon to take a test but is it also too soon to start having symptons??

I'm not getting my hopes up though

Thanks

Lynda

Replies

• Hi,

I would think that 2 weeks after your af started you would more than likely be OV'ing. Did you get an OV symptoms?

xxx.
  • if history is anything to go by my next period could be due anytime between now and may, they are all over the place its hard to tell when i'm ov, i have been taking an ovulation test everyday now since my last one finished and has always been negative
  • Hmmm, it is hard with irregular cycles.

Were you on the pill before ttc, because i know that can sometimes cause funny things to happen.

For testing, it depends on how seeing a bfn would make you feel. I would rather just get af than see a single line, but that just me image I would probably keep BD'ing, and if no af in another couple of weeks i'd test then.

Good luck!

xxx.
  • I am with the poster on ovulation it all sounds like that to me would be far too early for pg symptoms xx make sure and get plenty of bding in x