Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Give me a shake, please!

Hi,

Feeling so down in the dumps. I'm on cd1 and we've been trying for our first since August. It'll be my third month this month using the cbfm (though had to abandon it half way through last cycle because of going on holiday and time difference) and I just thought it would have happened for us before now image To make things worse, my friend just told me today that she was pregnant - despite using contraception - and was considering having her third abortion. I love her and I'm not judging her but I just kept thinking, how come you get pregnant when you're not even trying and we can't get pregnant after all this time trying :cry:

Anyway, I'm wallowing and severely need someone to give me a good shake - any takers?!

Nxx

Replies

• Options
    wont give you a shake but i will def send you hugs. Didnt want to read and run but this baby malarchy is hard whatever stage you are at. Dont be too hard on your self xxx
  • Options
    Know exactly how yr feeling, its hard work ... Mentally n physically lol! Don't beat yrself up, there's loads of us in similar situations. Good luck, try n stay positive.. we ll all get there! X
  • Options
    Thank you, girls, nice just to say it out loud. Don't want to drag my husband down with me, ha! Hopefully it will happen soon and there's nothing wrong with me xx Baby dust to us all.
  • Options
    I know exactly how your feeling nic-nac. Ive been off the pill since june and nothing so far. Im on cd 5 at the mo but when i was on cd1 this month i was a mess, in a right downer. think i cried on and off for 2 days, thinks its was a combination of the hormones when coming on and the disappointment when ttc. Hope it happens soon for us all! x
  • Options
    Thank you, maybe-baybe, best of luck to you. I'm sure our bfp's are just round the corner xx