Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

may i join you lovely ladies?

hi all

Been stalking around in here for a while but stuck to posting in planning until we knew we were all systems go. Had to have colposcopy as kept getting abnormal smears got all clear last tuesday and then aunt flo turned up nicely on friday so almost there image

I am from the midlands but now living down south with hubby and dd who is nearly twenty months and an abs angel. I am back at work full time as a sec school teacher.

Was ready to go for our second back in december and with all the waiting i have had chance to freak out re finances etc but really want it deep down. Think we are going to take a relaxed approach this time we fell first month last time and whilst that was fab if it took a few months this time it would give us time to save a little more. Just going to be less stressed about it lol. Althoug having said that it will prob take us ages guess you just cant tell unfort

Anyways look forward to getting to know you all and baby dust to all xxx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome! Good luck to u! I have been trying since Sep for baby number 1, like u trying to relax a bit more otherwise just get stressed with it all. X
  • Options
    thank you. Hope its your turn soon enough but in the mean time enjoy as you wont get much time after image x