Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

E.B Thread Part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby

Right ladies, part 4 to get the ball rolling again.... WE WILL get our much deserved BFP's.

Everyone welcome, just let me know dates etc and i will update the list below taken from LIB's previous thread.

Thread Graduates

Due in Sept 11

Candimum, Pg_McGee, CurlyGirly

Due in Oct 11

BusyLizzy81, Akalady, Hols3

Due in Nov 11

Redhead85uk, Nowamrsm, Bethsmummy, MummyMB, Broodyshoes, LAandH, Steph, Writer,

Due in Dec 11

Fifi500, Zanymum, Becks, Huglibear, Sally322

Due in Jan 12

Mildred81, Bellesmommy, Charlieswife, Lady_Is_Broody

Millipop - Due date?

Br2B - Due date?

Latest BFP Announcement = Br2B & MrsM17

AF Due / Testing Dates

Yummymummy27 - 30th June

Loopy - 2nd July

Vass_ - 3rd July

Pinkchick - 5th July

Maximo - 7th July

Sianuk11 - 14th July

Chickensoup - 18th July

NowTrying - 31st July

MrsHarker - ???

Dxxx - ???

Glitters1989 - ???

mrswantsababy - ???

Tiggeroo - ???

Hopefulfor2nd - ???

Bianxuk - ???

NewMrsHunter - ???

baby_bear4 - ???

Good luck to everyone, Baby Dust to all! x

Replies

• nice new thread!!

feeling very positive today, got pos on opk today, so will be testing on 5th june as i thought. really hope its this month!!

hope everyone is ok. lets have BFP's all round!! xxx
  • Hey just psoed on the other thred. I am waiting for hubby to come home from a training course to pounce on him image

Af came for me early last month so I am on testing/af on the 4th June xx

Come on BFPs!!!
  • Updated ladies, FC for us all.

Millipop - get BD'ing!! :lol: xx
  • Duplicate post x
  • Hi Ladies,

Thanks for starting a new thread NowTrying! I don't think we have Bd'd at the right time at all this month. I haven't been tracking temps, using CBFM or OPKs, or anything. We've taken a month off in some ways I suppose but feeling so much more relaxed. I saw the Dr the other day and they are going to try follicle tracking from next month. I'm having my Day 21 bloods done next week to see if I'm ovulating. Seeing as I had a scan by the Dr today, she said that if I'm not ovulating she is happy to prescribe clomid for me for next cycle (my HSG came back clear). In some ways I hope I'm not ovulating, as maybe the clomid will be all we need. It seems strange to wish that something is wrong with you! :roll:
  • Wahoo! Fingers crossed to us all for a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!

Stupid question alert - when do you know that you have stopped ovulating? I can pretty much track when it starts, but not when it finishes.

We've been BD'ing every other day around ovulation but wasn't sure to do it every day instead.

2 weeks until dreaded P day! xxx
  • Bianxuk thats why ive started BBT charting this month as it was annoying me that I never know when ov happened. Plus last month I could swear that I ov'd late but then af came 8 days later and if thats correct my LP is too short.

I bought a thermometer from ebay at 3quid and its great started using it this cycle image Got a dip in temp this morning which can indicate OV so FC xxx
  • Thanks Mrs M! I will be looking to buy these soon but no money at the moment image !!! I have successfully been able to understand when I am ovulating, just not sure what the symptons are when you finish, etc.

I see we are all due within a week of each other! Can you imagine a mass amount of bfp's!?! One can only hope. xxx
  • Good morning ladies,

Nowtrying thanks for starting salary new thread. You ladies are all sounding very positive hopefully a good round of bfps are due.

I am now not sure if af will arrive this wknd as I had hoped, I thought I ov'd last wk based on CM but have the same ewcm again this wk can't possibly have happened twice.... think my body is playing tricks on me since mc.

Not trying this month and desperately need af to arrive so I can get started ttc again.

Grr so hate not knowing when af due.... have obsessively used opk although I have never had a positive result yet all times I have tried to ttc. Completely nuts eh? :lol:

Keeping positive for now it will happen soon although if I'm honest don't really want af to arrive this wknd as we have a wknd away... twisted or what.... Monday would be good looking so I can take dd swimming.

Have a lovely wknd.

• Pinkchick, I never really got a positive ovulation test either, which is why I switched to the cbfm. Obviously I know its a lot of money, but its well worth it in my eyes as we got pregnant on the 3rd cycle with it! x
  • Hi NowTrying thanks for starting a new thread, can you amend my testing day/AF due to 3rd June please?

Well ladies I'm on my 5th 'high' day today only been bding every other day cos some months we've been bding nearly every day and I think its too much expecially as I have been getting 7 highs before my peak image Hopefully my peak will arrive this weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, the weather seems to be getting nice x
  • Hi ladies, can I join in please? Test date will be 3rd June.

It's my second month using cbfm and after 13 unsuccessful months I'm having cd21 blood test next week.

Loopy we've been bding everyother day too this month but will try everyday over peaks. I don't know how you manage everyday for so long!
  • Hi Vass_ we've got the same test date! we'll have to keep each other going in the dreaded 2ww. We don't manage every single day but we used to try and bd the majority, by the time my 'peak' comes we're both shattered lol! So this month is going to be every other then we'll bed both peak days. Do u think its important to bd on the last high? We sometimes miss it :? x
  • Loopy, we bd'd on the last high, twice on the first peak and once on the second this month so I would definately give it a go x
  • Hi Lady_is_broody do u mean the last high after the 2 peaks or the last high before the 2 peaks? x
  • Hi everyone

Wondered if I could join you please?

My husband and I have just started TTC so this is our first cycle. CD 12 today so we're trying to BD as much as possible (much to hubby's delight!).

I know this is a daft question, but I'm not doing temps or OPKs yet (thought we'd see how it goes for a few months first) - so how do I know when I've ov'd? :? I've been off the pill for 6 months to try and give my cycles a chance to settle down, but I'm still learning really as I went on the pill almost as soon as I started my periods (all those years ago!!! :lol: ).

Could you add my AF date as 6 June please NowTrying?
  • Loopy, Sorry I meant the last high before my peaks. I got into the habit of reading & comparing my sticks so I could see my peak was coming x
  • I think you should try and make the high after peaks Loopy. Bombard that egg from every direction! We'll be (trying not to) ss together!

Br2b I'm not much good at noticing ov with out opks or my monitor. Some girls can feel it but cm is a good way. Ewcm and wet up to ov and then dry straight after ov. Cervical position is another way but I'm rubbish at that too!

Vx
  • hi ladies,

hope everyone's ok. fear not lots of bd'ing done!! think hubby will be glad to go back to work tomorrow for a rest!!

i'd been thinking the same thing with ov, know when its coming but not when its been. and was gonna ask today. hopefully i'll not need to worry about it next month as i'll have a lovely BFP!!

lets hope we have an early june rush of BFP's!!xxx
  • thanks for the new thread nowtrying.

please add my test date for around 7th June. Stopped my pill in December and only had 2 periods since then. My last cycle was 41 days so basing the date on that! Fingers crossed.

I am using clerblue digital OPKs this month, on day 18 and not has a positive smily face yet.

good luck to everyone and lets hope we get some BFPs on this new thread soon.