Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Think im out before we even begin :(

Hi ladies

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im moving from planning a baby, me and oh always said we would start ttc for babba no2 in May but i had to go for a smear on cd 16 so held up our plans to BD, so only managed to BD once this month and as af has been a little irregular since having dd 14months ago (i now have 27-31 day cycles) im not sure when i ovulated and if i even have a chance this month but im SS like crazy, painful cramps for 4 days, mood swings and teary.

Replies

• Hi happysausage *waves* welcome to the board. I'm SS like mad too as I'm on the 2ww, we've been TTC for 9 months now so not getting my hopes up. You never know you might get lucky x
  • Hi there, hope you dont stay long over here in Trying, and you get your bfp pronto!

I'm a poas addict, and on month 5 of ttc. xxx
  • Hi happysausage

We're on our first month of TTC too! image

I know what you mean about SS - it's driving me insane... and I promised myself I wouldn't get obsessed :roll:

This 2ww thing is soooooo long!
  • Hi ladies

thanks for response, im a ss psycho at the moment and could not resist poas this morning, ofcourse it was a bfn as af is not due for another 4-6 days.

Good luck to you all xx