Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello & Intro

i am just moving over here from planning a baby forum me and my OH had a chat last night and decided to bring TTC forward a few months to now image . its excited still a little nervous but i think thats normal. cant believe we have finally decided.

Anyway a little bit about me im 23, 24 in june.

Been married a year on 12th June, me and my OH have been together for 6 1/2 years

I have been broody for so long one of my friends had a little girl in spetember and we are godparents and love her to pieces. We were originally going to start TTC in August when we go on holiday but we thought there is no harm in trying now image as it can take a while. i have been on the pill about 7 years and understand it can take a while to get out of my system.

So thats me and just wanted to wish you other ladies lots of luck and hope you get your BFP soon image

Replies

• Hello and welcome! Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of baby dust your way xx
  • Hi and welcome!

I'm 28 and hubs is 28 in June, we've been married for 2 years in august. Been trying now for a year, and its been quite up and down in that time.

So i hope that your stay here is short and sweet!

xxx.
  • I haven't introduced myself. I am nearly 30 and getting married in 30 days today! We were going to wait until after the honeymoon but been trying for 2 months now as the biological clock is ticking too loudly!

Been with M for 8 years now and he's my toy boy at 27image

TTC our first and although it's been 2 months, realised it's quite a lot to deal with. I came off the pill in January after being on it for 15 years (went on it as a teenager to calm my periods down) and I think it's only just finally left my body!

xxx
  • Hi Ladies thank your very kind replies and for welcoming me.

I went and bout my conception vitamins today and will start taking those tonight i felt weird buying them as its making it all so real image

Wish you all lots of luck and plenty of Baby dust image
  • Hey and welcmome!

Great for bringing it forwards I wish I had started ttc sooner. On cycle 2 for me and the hubster. We are both 30 (hubby almost 31) and have been together 10.5 years married almost 2 years image

I have been taking folic acid since feb but thats all at the moment, if we dont get pg this month I may look into trying others though.

Are you taking the chilled laied back approach of the obsessive approach? I tried the 1st last montha nd quickly switched to the latter this one image

Good luck xx
  • Welcome and good luck! I'm 30 and oh 38. Were on month 9 of ttc wish I had started earlier too! Babydust x x
  • Welcome MrsFitzy *waves* I'm 29 and DH is 31, we've been TTC for 9 months now and I wish we'd started TTC sooner like some of the other ladies. I was nervous too when we started TTC but now I'm more anxious than anything cos nothing seems to be happening. Sending you lots of babydust x
  • Thanks loopy013 nice to know other people felt the same when deciding and starting to TTC

Wishing you lots of luck and plenty of baby dust hope you get BFP soon x image
  • Ahh thanks MrsFitzy hope ur stay in 'Trying to Conceive' forum is short n sweet x
  • Well Ladies i am officially TTC eeeekkkk image

took my last pill last night, doesnt feel real at the moment but im sure it will sink in soon

Thank you loopy013m, its so nice that everyone on this website are so friendly and welcoming. x
  • Sorry double post
  • OOh exciting! It hit me the first time we did it with no contraception, it was a 'oh my god' moment! Like 2nd nature now though :lol:
  • MrsM I had that too! We both kind of looked at each other and said 'well, there might be no turning back now!' :lol:
  • Hi MrsFitzy,

My name is Emma. Im 25 and my husband is 31, we have been married for 3 years but been together for 10 years. We have a little boy age 3 and are trying to conceive baby number 2. We had a little set back earlier this month by having a miscrraige. We are determined not to let that put us off and w are determined moew than ever to get a BFP.

Good luck!Hope your not waiting too long.

XX