Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

been see the doctor

been see the doc today and they wont help us even though we are now after af arriving 5 days early onto month 17.

because we have been caught pregnant and lost it.

how pathetic ....... i was so upset it took some doing to get myself to the doc, just to be turned away.

Replies

• Poor you, sounds like you're having a really rough time. I know there's not much I can say which will help, but just know that you're not alone- there are lots of us on here who want to 'be there' to listen. xx
  • sorry your feeling down. The main thing is you caught pregnant! That's probably why doc can't help. Some ladies can't even catch so you are already half way there believe it or not.

It will happen for you again just be patient image it will be worth the wait.
  • Can you see a different doctor? When I first went my doctor said he wouldn't do anything until we had been trying for 2 years, so I went back and saw a lady doctor instead and as we had been trying for a year she sent me and hubby for tests.

Good luck X
  • thankyou ladies sorry i had moan head on again that day lol. had helped with af arriving early yet again.

hope and wish everyone all the best and thankyou for ure replys xxx