Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No AF

Hi Ladies

Only on month 2 of trying and I was sure that we wouldn't be lucky this month as we went for the more relaxed approach and bd when we wanted instead of certain dates, but I am now 8 days late. I haven't had any symptoms except some period like belly aches last week but tested yesterday with clear blue digital test and it was negative. Is there any other tests people would suggest and when should I test again?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    8 days is very late but I have heard of ladies nor getting a bfp til even later.

Do you know when you ov'd and how many dpo you are?

I'd say give your self a few more days and test again Thursday maybe.

Fingers crossed for you hun x
  • Options
    I know never been 8 days late in my life. I didnt test but the calendar said 26th May - 31st May.

Thanks x
  • Options
    I used the CBD once and it was a BFN for some reason, even though I got a faint positive a couple of days before on another test (I think it was First Response). Turned out to be a chemical pregnancy so not sure if CBD was not as sensitive or if my HCG levels had dropped too much by then.

The regular Clear Blues are the ones I prefer (i.e. non-digital ones) - they've always been fast and accurate, but many of the store-brand ones are also very good image
  • Options
    9 days late now,I tried FR test this morning still negitive and still no sign of AF. Do you think I should book to see the doctor or give it a few more days? x
  • Options
    Think AF is coming had a little show - Hopefully she wont show up next month image