Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Thought id introduce myself

Hi everyone

We are trying for our first baby.Came off the pill 8 months ago, still waiting for periods to settle themselves down (which probablly isnt helping).Been trying for about 5 months now.

Seems my friends just need to be looked at by their partners/hubbys and they get preganant.Wish it was the same for us.I know people say try and not think too much about it but can't help feel a bit of failure that im still not pregnant .Fingers crossed that it doesnt take too long too long.

Think I also need to get up to date with the abbreviations on the forum as cant work them all out haha .

Replies

• Hello mummy2804! I've been trying since January, this is my 7th cycle. I've had a few dodgy cycles ranging from 15 days to 34 days, I've tried agnus cactus for the last couple of months and seem to settling at 24-26 days now. I know what you mean about how quickly others seem to get Pregnant and it is hard not to get upset. There are lots of nice ladies on here who are going through the same and who will be lovely and supportive. Baby dust! xx
  • Hi

Thank you for replying.I am going to try the agnus castus as heared some great things about it.It will also help regulate periods as they are about every 6-7 weeks.Hoping that the shops in my town sell it haha .

Thanks for the baby dust.Hope it works for you soon x image
  • Hi Mummy2804 hope you get ur BFP soon. I know what you mean, everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment. We've been TTC for 10 months now so keeping everything crossed that this is our month x
  • Fingers crossed for you loopy.Just re read my post and realised that I wrote too long twice !!!

My town had agnus castus so here we go.Fingers, arms , legs and everything crossed lol xx
  • Mummy2804 I didn't even notice you had written 'too long' twice! :lol: Note to self - I must wake up x
  • Welcome mummy 2804! I agree everyone on here os lovely and helpful. Hope the agnus castus works for u, i have for some for when af eventually arrives, i too have long cycles that need sorting. Wishing u luck with ttc x
  • Thank you maximo.I already feel accepted by everyone and have had some lovely comments from people.Makes you not feel alone.On a funny note I have just been advised by my Mum to keep my legs up after BD .oMG had to laugh as wasnt expecting it.Heres hoping

x :lol:
  • How do you get the countdowns at the bottom of replys .
  • wahoo it worked .Looks good.Just waiting for hubby to come home now
  • Morning Mummy2804, just thought I'd mention that with the agnus cactus apparently you should only take it up until you ovulate xx