Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Agnus Castus

I have been reading about the tablet agnus castus.

Has anyone tried it , if so what were the results.Interested in tryin it x

Replies

• Hi, I tried it and it didn't make any difference! But some other have said it worked for them. Worth a go, might work for u!

Good Luck x
  • I havent tried it but a friend of mine did she had been trying for 10 months with no luck and her cycles were all over the place. She started using it and her cycles got better and within 3 months she was pregnant, i dont know how much of that should be attributed to the agnus castus but she swears but it.

I recommened to a friend with pcos and she fell pregnant in 6 month again dont know how much of it had to do with the tablets.

Good luck hun xxx
  • My cycles were all over the place last year, so i started taking it in december. My cycles settled right down and i got a bfp 2 months later, but sadly wasn't meant to be. I haven't taken it since the mc, but my cycles were a lot shorter anyway. So got a bfp with and without it.

I definitely think it helped to settle mine down though.

xxx.
  • Thank yor for the advice.Sorry to hear that pregnancy didnt continue Looby.My town had some so going to give it a try x