Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

eeeek im here!

imogens 8 months now and we're going to start ttc!

we were being not careful but i got a negative test this morning and its made me want to try even more!

we would ideally like a spring/summer baby as winter was hard on us and imogen, it kept bloody snowing lol

my first AF was 5 weeks ago and so have no idea when its gonna happen for us but we'll start trying tonight.... eeek!

Replies

• Good luck and lots of babydust to you. This is our first month properly TTC. I hope we all get our BFP soon. image
  • Welcome back to ttc. Fingers crossed your stay here is nice and short! x
  • thanks ladies, will be fab to have this journey again here, i loved being here with my first pregnancy.

i got pregnant with imogen on the first try so it was a big surprise,

with random afs and still breastfeeding we'll see how it goes image

baby dust to all!

xxxxx
  • hi rosemary, we're TTC our first and starting SMEP this month (tonight actually, image sorry TMI). Will be good to have someone who's been through it all before and not long ago!! x
  • Hello Rosemary20 image

I'm due to test in 3 days but feel AF is making her arrival as got stomach cramps and sore boobies. xxx
  • wow you made the move then .. im still not sure whether to go for it this month or next

lots of luck to you xxx
  • mummylintern we did indeed, after getting my bfn i felt so sad!
  • stupid bfn's! Have you actually got ur af since 5 weeks ago? Ooo it's going to be exciting ttc again and testing!!! Where did you get those cheapy tests from again? xxx
  • Hi,

We're just starting TTC as well, exciting time! We don't have any kids yet, but I hope we concieve fairly quickly (as I'm sure we all do).

Good luck x