Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

False Unicorn Horn

Hi

Was reading in another forum about false unicorn horn.A lady highly recommends it.It has been known to help with fertility.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard about it , or tried it .

Replies

• I have never heard of it, what is it, it sounds bizarre! x
  • hiya, think maybe you mean False Unicorn Root, i think it's some kind of natural herbal remedy for fertility, something to do with ovulation i think. No idea whether it works though or where you'd get it in the UK, sorry hun xo
  • False unicorn is an herb. The underground stem (rhizome) and root are used to make medicine.

Women use false unicorn for treating ovarian cysts, menstrual problems, menopausal symptoms, vomiting from pregnancy, and infertility. Some women take it to normalize hormones after discontinuing birth control pills.

False unicorn is also used to treat digestive problems and to relieve water retention by increasing urine flow. Some people also use it to rid the intestines of worms.

ive started using it but only at the advice from someone in the know,i have been ttc for 3 years tho,it is hard to buy although i got mine from ebay lol only 1 person sells it,i take 30 drops in a little water twice a day (when i remember i might add) i have felt a change in my periods,more sore if im honest lol

Heres a little onfo on it xx