Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I can't believe I'm back!!!

I can't believe I am back here!!!

Hubby and myself have decided to start trying again for a BFP!

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Karen. I am 36 years old. I was in this forum a couple of years ago when we were trying for a baby but after 4 MC's we decided to have a break and concentrate on re decorating the whole of our house. After about a month of knocking bits down and building bits and at a point of no return, I found out I was pregnant but at the same time I found out I was diabetic (possibly the reason for all of the MC's). After a pretty stressful pregnancy and being diagnosed with Polyhydramnios, I gave birth to an adorable son, Thomas, by c section at 38 weeks. Thomas is now 10 months old and hubby has hinted he would like another child. I already have 2 older children from a previous marriage who are 13 and 10.

So here I am. I hope its a smoother ride than last time round but who knows.

So, who is everyone? How long have you been TTC? I want all the latest gossip lol

babymonkey75-aka-Karen

xxx

Replies

• hi!

we're trying for no2. imogens 8 months old today and i am so broody lol

hope ur stay here is short and we get our bfps soon

xxx
  • I don't feel broody as I'm totally wrapped up in what my little one is doing. If anything, I feel a little guilty about even thinking about another baby if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I would like another but I suppose I don't want my little one to feel pushed out!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope you get your BFP soon Hun. How long did it take you to conceive with your 1st?

bm xxx
  • we fell on first month luckily with imogen.

i havent been on the pill or anything in my life so my cycles are pretty ok, except i am still bf-ing and my af's are a big hit and miss still, annoying.
  • hi

welcome back , my lil boy is 10 months too and we are thinking of ttc from end of this month , i am completelt freaking out now though , wondering how we will cope , whether jake will feel left out etc .

was sooo broody a couple of months back and couldnt wait now im not sure again . hope u get ur bfp quickly xxx
  • God, I feel exactly the same. Now it's become a reality I'm wondering if it's the right thing and I'm feeling guilty about my 10 month old and will he feel pushed out cos that's the last thing I would want to happen.

I keep looking at my LO and thinking it would be good for him to have a sibling of a similar age but then I think will I miss out on my 10 month olds milestones cos I would be so busy!

I'm going to have to do some serious thinking again. I'm sure things would be ok and it's just me worrying

Bm xxx
  • i remember you,welcome back x