Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much bding does everyone do?

A bit of a personal question but I was just wondering...

My last pregnancy we bd every day of my fertile period which was 6 days. We have been doing the same since mc but still no BFP, I know it's just luck but wonder if I should do every other day or not?

C2b x

Replies

• Blimey you're good!!! I have heard that every other day is most effective but I'm no expert. We just do it when in the mood because although I'm on a mission to get pregnant I don't want to bd just to make a baby, I'm a romantic! (if I'm waiting for a BFP more than a few months I'll probably have a chart on the wall though! :lol: )
  • Hey,

we did it every other day this time for the two middle weeks of my cycle- making sure we did it on the day we think I ovulated (day 16) and the day after and thats how we got our BFP this month.

Good Luck image
  • Thank you for your replies. Yes I did wonder if everyday was a bit overkill! I think I'm that determined for it to happen I'm doing to much and need to relax a little. It's a lot easier for me to say that than do it though!

Hope you are feeling well mrs mcsweeney fc more of us on this forum will be joining you in pregnancy soon image

C2b x
  • Hello! it is so hard isn't it. we naturally are more in the mood at weekend. We both have stressful ish jobs and as been togehter nearly 112 years its hard to be botherd in the week, but this month we're going to make the effort ha ha. I'm happy with every other day if that seems to be enough. xxx
  • when I was last pg, we bd on the day of my + opk and every day until I had a significant rise in my BBT, so I am usually bding for about 4/5 days on the go.
  • Hi, the first time we caught it wa from BD'ing every other day. This time we dtd on CD7, 10 and 12(am - OV day).

From what i've read if there's nothing wrong with your partners swimmers every day won't hurt, its just that every other day gives them a chance to re-group :lol:

Good luck!

xxxxx.