Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice...

Hi Ladies...

I'm hoping someone will be able to give me some advice/insight...

5 weeks ago I found out i had suffered a MMC, I was 10 wks but little one only reached 7 wks and had an ERPC...

Had no after effects as in bleeding or pain and am currently waiting for Af to appear...

Does anyone know when she is likely to pay me a visit..

Thanks in advance

xx

Replies

• Hello, Im sorry to hear your news. I had a mmc last year similar to you I was 11 weeks but stopped growing at 5 weeks and I didn't know! I think its different for everyone, mine came 9 weeks after, but then Ive always been irregular. from what I've read of others experiences its anything form 4 weeks onwards so don't worry too much. I feel for you as its the worst part I think waiting for 1st AF and getting back to 'normal'. good luck and take care hope it comes soon xxxx
  • Thanks for your reply Poppy70...

Like you I didnt know, was only when I went for a private scan I found out!!!

Couldnt agree more on it being the worst part... just waiting...

Although I cant help but feel that it will hit me like a brick when it does arrive I kind of want it to hurry itself up so we cant attempt to move forward :?

If thats possible :?
  • Hello boopseek,

Hope you are looking after yourself and so sorry to hear about your loss.

As Poppy says it is different for everyone, with me it was generally 4-5 weeks although the last time I didnt get an AF and got a BFP instead at 31 days post mc. I am hoping that after this mc my body doesnt take too long to right itself but we shall see............

Love Apple x
  • Hi Ladies,

Sorry to hear of you losses also..

It really is crap is it not?

I'm 38 days post ERPC now and nothing image never been so keen for AF to arrive although I'm slightly anxious that when it does turn up it will make it all that more raw if that makes any sense at all??

Such a lonely thing MC or at least I'm finding it to be so.

Anyway enough of my waffle, thanks for your replies ladies
  • I'm in the same boat as you hon, had my 12 week scan and little one only made it to 8 weeks to I had an ERPC 2 weeks ago today. Tick tock, waiting for AF to arrive now so we can try again. The nurse told me to expect it 4-6 weeks after the EPRC but reading the stories on here it seems pretty variable.

Fingers crossed we both get AF (never thought I'd say that!) soon and then some lovely sticky BFPs.

Bigs hugs

xxx
  • Hi Ladies...

Sorry for your loss MonkeyBusiness

Well my wait is over and AF has arrived...

Know about it too!!!

Now the decision whether to resume TTC this cycle or wait

Is it right that it can take a while for ovulation to resume??

Your so right Rainbow, I'm sure after a week some people were of the thinking that we should be 'over it'!!

Its not spoken about at all, often feel I would like to talk about it but at the same time feel I cant

Sending everyone babydust and BFP wishes