Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so confused!

Hi all, I am using fertility friend to guesstimate my ovulation date and fertile time etc. and my temp has just peaked (I am currently CD13) which apparently means I ovulated CD 10. I also have CBOS which I only started using CD 11 as that is what the leaflet advised. so far all have been neg. Today I have cramps, and slight (V slight) spotting, is this ovulation pain? don't know whether to keep using CBOS or trust the whole temp thing! can anyone advise?! xx :?

Replies

• Hi,

From looking at your chart, i'd say that you haven't OV'd yet. Have you been taking your temp at different times? I think anything more than half an hour either side of your "normal" time, will leave an empty circle, and can confuse FF.

I'd keep going with the OPK's, and just keep up the BD'ing every 2-3 days.

Good luck xxxxx.
  • brill thank you! will do!
  • Yep I agree with Looby that you haven't ov yet, but with the symptoms you're having could be anytime now!

You're welcome to come and join us over on the chartstalking thread hun!

Get BDing and hope you'll get that +VE on your ov tests v.soon!
  • Hi. Sounds like it may be OV pains. Quick get BD. I have OV pains every month. I never noticed till TTC xXx
  • LOL yay!!! got my +tive on OV sticks this morning! image will come and join you guys on chart stalkers! image thanks guys! xx
  • KP, your chart looks to tie in with your +ve OPK, just a tip in future that they say you are best to do OPKs in an afternoon between 2-6pm, as usually the LH surge can take a while to accumulate, but doesn't seem to be a problem for youimage

Will look forward to seeing you over on chartstalkers image
  • well I saw that on someone elses post, so was doing both morning and afternoon for last few days. image I think I actually just have a POS addiction! image LOL LOL xx