Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could i be pregnant wiv no 2?

Ok so i was due on last monday and did not come on til weds... but even then it was not like my usual periods, it as mainly just the odd spotting, i had this weds thurs and sat. i did a test last tues aswell but both come bk negative. im meant to be ovulating this weekend so will do obv test tmrw to see if i am. all this week i have had cramping like period pains but no bleeding, i feel tired, stressed and bloated.. do you think its possible that i could be or would it have shown last week on preg test. am i going crazy, because i want to be is it possible i could just be making myself have these symptoms? Advice please? x

Replies

• hi laura, didn't want to read and run but i'm afraid i can't be of much help. I don't really want to get your hopes up either but I suppose the light period might actually have been an implantation bleed and you have a very shy BFP. The only way you will know is to keep testing. Wasn't sure when you tested last but I'd test again on Sat morning with first morning urine and FC you see that BFP this time. best wishes image