Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Taking a break

Hello, Just wanted to let you know I won't be on here for a while as I've been that obsessed with ttc that I am trying to chill out and relax for a while, as its not doing me any good and feel its took over my life. I feel really positive about just relaxing things. I love coming on here, not just for advice for myself but love to reply to you ladies and over my support and see how you're all doing, but I feel its right to just for me at the mo to not keep constantly reminding myself of my problems. I Didn't want to just go off without saying.

Good luck you ladies wishing you lots of love and baby dust. I will be back soon to see all your bfp's take care xxxxx

Replies

• Poppy,

I just wanted to say good luck to you and that I shall miss you!

Take all the time you need and enjoy the chilling.....just promise us you will come back with any good news in the meantime as it would be lovely to hear from you. Until its time for you to come back - I wish you much happiness and fun!

Love apple x image
  • aw thanks apple! I will miss it and prob be back soon as I'll want to know how everyone is doing ha ha xxxxx
  • Hi Poppy,

Will miss chatting to you on here, but hope you have a great relaxing summer and enjoy yourself.

Take care

xxx
  • Hey Poppy,

Just wanted to wish you all the very best, many thanks for your advice and I hope to speak to you again in the future,

Sending you love, laughter and happiness
  • Hi poppy,

I'm so glad you are doing something for you wishing you loads of luck and like apple said do come back and tell us any good news you get?

Lots of love xx
  • Hey Poppy...dont be a stranger pet. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that the break does you good. I know how hard it is when you feel like its never going to happen and everyone else is getting their good news. You will be missed and I hope you stay in touch. Lots of love Tracy xx