Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Finally done it !!

Finally after over a year of TTC, we have got our BFP at the weekend !!! We have been and had blood tests, HSG etc and are meant to have our next apointment tomorrow to discuss what to do next etc !! Typical !!

This month we decided to not do any ovulation tests, CBFM, BBT charting etc and to just give it a go and see what happens - and it worked !!

I had a bit of implantation bleeding for a day and some aching boobs before I did a test - but no ther symptoms.

We havent told any one yet, going to tell them this weekend after Doc's appoinment. Just had to post on here - had to tell some one, ha ha.

Replies

• Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy xxxxx.
  • Congratulations. I hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy. image
  • Congratulations. I hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy. image
  • Congratulations hope you have a happy and healty 9 months!!
  • Congratulations! Not seen you on here recently, but I do remember chatting to you about charts before! We're just having tests done now too, but might have to ditch the CBFM etc next month too and see if it works for us!!!

Congratulations again and wishing you the very best for the next 9months and beyond x
  • Congratulations!! See u obre in fue in march/april .. still dont know which im in! X image
  • awww, wow! I love reading stories like this. Congratulations and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
  • Congratulations!! Have a happy healthy 9 months xxx
  • Massive congratulations hun, we're on month 12 of TTC I really hope we get lucky soon.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months x
  • Huge congrats lovely to hear stories like this xx
  • Thanks everyone

Hi Vickster_77, I would maybe give next month ago without the CBFM etc. (hopefully you wont need to and you will get your BFP this month). Its hard not using the monitor and sticks etc at first, but I gathered all my ovulation stuff together and put it in a bag in the bottom of my wardrobe out the way. We BD every couple of days instead.
  • Congratulations. These posts are great and really give me hope. We have been trying for 13 months now and are really hoping that our little baby is going to join us soon :roll:

Enjoy the 9 months ahead, you must be so excited image
  • Congrats hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I've heard a few women say they finally get their bfp after going through the bloods and a hsg. Something to do with the hsg giving your womb a good clear out I think.
  • yippee congratulations! xx
  • Wonderful news, you must be over the moon!! Well done and wishing you a H&H 9 months x
  • Wonderful news, you must be over the moon!! Well done and wishing you a H&H 9 months x
  • Well I was so please to find out I was pregnant.

But at the weekend I started bleeding only light to start with. Rang 111 who said unless I was in pain to just wait. Woke up on Sunday morning bleeding heavier. So went to hospital, after being examined and having bloods done, my hcg came back at 98 when it should have been around 1000. Had to go back yesterday to repeat bloods and my HCG has dropped to 25. So I have miscarried at 6 weeks.

Absolutely gutted, it had taken us a year to get pregnant for us to lose it.
  • oh my gosh I am so so so sorry to hear your sad news image Sending you massive hugs hun xxx
  • So sorry to hear your news, take care hun xxx
  • So sorry to hear you news (((big hugs))) take care x