Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi from a newbie

Hi everyone

Im Shona, DP and I are TTC for baby No 2 (already have a 4 year old Mason to another relationship) came off Cerezette in July.

Starting to get stressed already with it as fell really quickly with DS 1 so I seem to be rather impatient this time as I thought the same would happen again.  My body seems to be playing horrible tricks on me, took AF on 18th Aug then took another one on Sunday (so 18 day cycle)..... so no idea when Im ov.

Just going to try and relax and take it in my stride so would welcome any advice ladies, thanks in advance.

Replies

• Hi and welcome to MFMimage I'm Rachel,mum to Tom 3,Joseff 2,and 27weeks pregnant.

Took ages for all my 3,and the only advice I can give which I could never take myself,is to relax,the minute it isn't in your mind,it will happen,good luck and baby dust to you and all the ladies ttc x x

• I know next year I will be thinking "come on, with Alice it happened one go, AFTER ovulation and wasnt even a good shag..so why hasnt it happened yet"...because I know I will be thinking about it.
    Dont worry about your periods, when you are ovulating. just have fun, have snuggles, have "love cuddles" for what they are...you know...happy sexy fun times. when the time is right and the time WILL be right...you will be up th duff before you can say "was that it?!?" LOL

xxxx

• Welcome to the site.  good luck with ttc, you've been pregnant before, so no reason why it won't happen again this time.