Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Santa please stop here - BFP's wanted!

Replies

• sorry I was so excited I forgot to say: Now_a_Mrs FC your smilie comes when hubby is home xx

Oodles of baby dust to you all!!
  • Thanks PalePinkRoses and OMG a BFP image That's fantastic news am so pleased for you!!! Enjoy this moment and the next 9 months of being pregnant, lots of hugs to you and bean xx
  • Evening ladies

Palepinkroses - wow sooo excited for you !! MANY HUGE CONGRATS !!

Sianuk - this is only our first month and to be honest I would be quite relaxed (i think ) if hubby hadnt dropped the bombshell that he wants to wait if this time isnt successful as he feels pressurised so things might take longer than initially thought but oh well !

well still no full AF but loads of signs so I am expecting to wake up in the morning and she will be here !! feel ridiculous rushing to toilet every hour to check

I am determined not to do a test as im sure she is on her way

how is everybody this fine evening

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • palepinkroses - Congratulations!!!!! I am SO pleased for you.

I used the CB digital OPKs with the Smiley faces and I read online that its better to take them in the evening so have been taking them after work.

No sign of AF yet, some cramping and some brown spotting. I'm fed up of going to thr toilet to check - lol. If she doesn't arrive I will be testing on Friday or Saturday morning. Really dont want to get a false negative as I'm trying so hard with the pma.

xx
  • Had a much better day today ladies, phew!

Big congrats palepink roses! I cant ever imagine getting my BFP, it seems to surreal. Cant wait untill its our turn! Very excited for you.

Ill keep my FC for you now_a_mrs that your smiley waits for hubby!

Loopy, totaly agree...cant wait for the weekend! Im thinking Nandos on friday, yum yum!

As this is my first month ttc ive no experience with these CBFM to offer advice, but am learing fast from you all!

*babydust*
  • oh forgot to mention ive had a few cramps today. CD26 9-10DPO.

Trying not to get hopes up, altho i ate some grapes today that were really sour! Txt hubby to see if it was me, but no, his were sour to! :lol:

I find myself sitting and waiting for cramps.

FC!
  • Thank you all so much xx

Glittery-em glad you had a better day today x

baby_bear4 FC you get your BFP when you test image
  • missymoo...i poke and prod mine to! The first of many months poking them im sure :lol:
  • Huge congrats PalePinkRoses fab news!

Will update you tomorrow morning if I get a smiley as hoped Now_a_Mrs it's so funny how similar we are - there was me hoping for a delayed smiley 2 days ago and now I'm wishing it would hurry up so I know my cycle's ok haha! Will be so chuffed if you don't miss this month though image We both thought we would and I haven't so hoping for you too!

Felt sh*tty all day cramps, headache, knackered, sicky, sore throat coldy. Keeps making me think did I OV on Saturday and it's PG symptoms?! Only as the sore throat and fluey feeling is common and I didn't have that last month - promised I wouldn't get obsessed like last month when I was convinced I was!

And let's face it I probably haven't OV'd yet!

*drops a truckload of baby dust & smileys to all when leaving the forum*

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi can I join you, af due 12th sept hoping this is our month!!

Good luck everyone xx
  • Hi Everyone,

I'd like to join too, please.

I've not got a regular cycle after coming off the pill in May. I tested last week a couple of times and BFN. I'm going to test again as soon as my cheapy tests get delivered, as I would be over 2 weeks late if I had a 'normal' cycle.

Would love to be able to say over Christmas 'oh no thanks, I'm not drinking I'm PREGNANT!!'

xxx
  • PalePinkRoses - CONGRATULATIONS! Whoopwhoo our first BFP on this thread - let's hope it starts a wave of them. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hi to everybody else, there are 15 news posts to read so it may take me some time to catch up today! xo
  • Ok, have caught up on the posts, this thread is def moving faster!

Sian, if it's not too nosey what does the CD3 blood test for? Hope you get the results soon and good luck for the detox.

Loopy, did you have any joy with your boss about the course? And yes, I'm also counting down til Friday, this all this rubbish weather is making me even more dosey that usual, but today is looking sunnier here. This is the first weekend in ages i don't really have anything on and hubs is back, so I reckon Sun morning will be my weak point for early testing.

Now_a_Mrs, glad hubs is going to be home sooner, hope he's not expecting to relax when he gets inimage

PalePinkRoses - again massive congratulations, really chuffed for you! And it's just sent a much needed surge of PMA. You could phone your GP but don't be too disappointed if they don't make an appt for another few weeks, i think our GP surgery waits until you're nearly 6 weeks before referring you to a midwife?

MummyLintern and baby_bear4, I hope AF has stayed away hun, we want another BFP!

Glittery_em, glad you had a better day, hmmmm Nandos, oh dear and I'm only just after breakfast. :lol: @ the sour grapes, ah the joys of symptom spotting

Missymoosmum, 2ww going not too bad thanks, been super busy this month so not much time to think about it. Hope OH's swimmers will behave better this month now they are sober. image

Wantingnotwo - it's awful when you're feeling too tired to bd, but it happens, and then you beat yourself up thinking you might have missed, but it only takes once so don't worry too much about it!

PBubs, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, hope you're feeling better soon.

Welcome pudding77, fc for the test, let us know how you get on. I also like the idea of sitting down after Christmas dinner and rubbing a nice round bump in hopes of getting out of the dishes!image

Hope i haven't missed anyone! Yay again for the BFP, more please xo
  • Well no smiley again today, now really got fc that it will come tmrw or Saturday! Definitely won't be any rest for hubby then!!

Pbubs hope u feel better soon and get your smiley today! Loving the thought of not drinking at Christmas as we're all pregnant image
  • Morning all

Rosapenny I'm due 13th - I remember us being close last month on the 2ww thread image

So no smiley again today either so I'm not going to do anymore as hubby is back tonight so we'll continue BDing and just wait for AF now.

I'm curious to know what's occurin' but we clearly haven't missed our fertile days when hubby was away Tues/Wed of this week and that's all I was worried about.

Can someone tell me how to start temping?

xxxxx
  • Morning image

Welcome to the new ladies, sorry should've said that yesterday but I'm on an enourmous high LOL!

I have a doctors appointment for wednesday, the surgery just book you an appointment they don't ask what it's for so I got an appointment pretty much straight away

image My lovely GP who I've been with since I was a little girl is a family friend has very recently retired so unfortunately I won't be seeing him, I have been allocated to a new lady doctor so FC she is nice and supportive!

Checked the CB dig test this morning and I didn't imagine it yesterday, it's still saying pregnant 1-2 :lol:
  • morning ladies

She got me !!!!!!! Ever so slightly gutted !! Going to have to have the talk with the hubby no and tell him im happy to wait as long as he is (although im not lol ) so that he doesnt feel pressured

Will let you know how it goes , really hope i am with you all on the 2ww next month !

Babybear any news ??

xxxxxx
  • Now_a_Mrs hope you manage to catch ov this month.

WoW PalePinkRoses many congratulations - our 1st graduate on the new thread yayimage

baby_bear4 hope AF stays away for you hun.

Glittery_em glad to hear you had a better day in work, FC the cramps are a good sign.

missymoosmum I didn't have chance to ask my boss yesterday, I wanted to ask when the other lady I work with went to lunch because she hears everything but she went on lunch when I was in a meeting so I missed my opportunity. I will definitely be asking today though, I'll be glad to get it out of the way. Sorry the witch got you hun, FC for this month.

PBubs hope you get your smiley face soon. If you purchase a Basal Body Temperature from Amazon it should have two decimal places. I bought a normal one and it only had one decimal place so it's not as accurate. You just take your temp every morning at the same time before you get out of bed/go to the bathroom/have a drink etc and just enter it on a chart. I use fertilityfriend it's free to use and easy to keep track of everything - I hope this helps.

Rosapenny I've added you to the list - good luck!

Hi pudding77 what is your testing/AF due date? I'll add you to the list.

wonky__donkey it's looking sunnier here today too - hope you get your BFP on Sunday if you cave in and test.

Ohh I would love a little baby bump by Christmas. We're still waiting to hear about DH's SA results, I wish they would hurry up I'm fed up of wondering and surmising what the outcome will be.

Sending you all lots of babydust xx
  • Yey!! Huge congratulations PalePinkRoses- so excited for you xxxxx
  • Hi everyone!

Can i join in the fun too please?

Bit about me, been on this forum since 2008 when we were ttc our DD. She was born in June'09 and over 2 years later we feel ready to start ttc no2 image

This is our 2nd month of trying. I typically have a 24-25 day cycle so slightly less than most.

I will be testing on 11th Sept. That's if i've got my dates right and the witch doesn't get me 1st!

If it doesn't happen this month, we'll sit out a few cyles as hubby isn't keen on 2 Junies so we would probably start again towards the end of Oct.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

Congrats to palepinkroses. Brilliant news!

Baby dust to all!

Vickymoo xxxx