Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Question for 2nd time mums and any one els vews

Hi ladies to start with I'm so happy to be back here although I'm happy to be trying for our 2nd but feel a little bit gultey we are trying a bit earler then we planed to for our second as jakes onley 7 months but I'm 32 I know it's not too old has any one els felt like this I know if we are lucky to get pregnant we will be so happy or is just my hormons playing havec with me. X

Replies

• hey I'm currently ttc number 2 dd is 14 months old, to begin with I did feel guilty but now 3 cycles in and no BFP as yet i wish I'd started ttc sooner. There's an amazing poem called "loving two" google it!! It WILL make you blub tho lol x
  • Omg you were right about the tears .x
  • Hiya,

We are in the same boat, our son is almost 11 months and we decided in the last few weeks to try for a little brother or sister for him image

Like you we dont feel we have time on our side..im only 30 but my hubby is 46 and while I know its not a ridiculous age (look at des o'connor and rod stewart to name a few lol) I still worry about it a little.

32 isnt old.....I wouldnt worry about that image xx
  • sorry hun but it is a fab poem and I think totally how we're gonna be image x
  • WOW!! What a beautiful poem!

I'm TTC no 2. DD is 23months old, we've been ttc for 6 months. DH and I are both 36, so hope it happens soon. xx
  • omg tear jerking poem much!! lol so lovely!

my son is going to be 2 on boxing day and my and hubby have just started trying for our second and last. Im 23 he is 29 but we have always thought about having two.

We are not trying in the sense of working out ovulation days and all that jazz, just going with the flow and what will happen will happen when it's meant to.

Good luck to all xx
  • Hiya,

Our DD is also 7 months and we've started ttc too image we'd originally planned to wait until she was 9 months but then we thought why wait?

Some ppl think we're a bit nuts but lots of people have their children close together! In all honesty I'd like to get all the nappy changing and sleepless nights done together rather than started it all again in 3 or 4 years times

X x x