Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

WHATS GOING ON?

:? My husband and I have been ttc for over 8mnths now with no luck I have the CBFM & I used over 400 Ovulation tests but I never seem to be ovulationg but anyways back to what I was talking about... On Saturday of last weekend I noticed spotting in my panties and only a little on the toilet paper so I cleaned up and put a panty liner on but there wasnt anything but little spots on it I did have slight lower abdomen pain not like normal cramping but since then I've been spotting or slightly bleeding its not enough to be a period I am due for my period on the 11th of this month what could be going on... I can be email or messaged back on here I'm just new to whole TTC

Brandy

Replies

• Options
    Have you done a pregnacy test?

Is your period due?

And when was you last smear test? if you've not had one for a while and your getting spotting def go for a smear xxx
  • Options
    My period is due on the 11th of Oct no I havent started yet whats a smeartest I don't think I've ever had one done.. I took a pregnancy test and they were all 3 negatives
  • Options
    if your periods not due until the 11th oct a pregnancy test will not show up as positive yet anyway. Wait until the day your period is due or late and then do a test. x
  • Options
    I I figured that much but my periods are so irregular its hard to pin point when I'm really gonna start